Author Topic: WNW Albatros D.Va Jasta 17  (Read 2826 times)

Offline Trackpad

Re: WNW Albatros D.Va Jasta 17
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2019, 01:38:58 AM »
Hello, Hans! I said that I would visit your Albi, and here I am. What a lovely build! All I can do is agree with everyone who has visited earlier: excellent work, my friend! Good luck with your Spitfire, and best wishes for continued success with your Albatros. I look forward to seeing this build complete and on full display!  8)
Cheers!
Gary

"It was an adventure, a great adventure. And, like all great adventures, we never knew where it would lead or how it would end."

Offline lone modeller

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2019, 04:32:59 AM »
I missed this: that is a stunning build in every way. The details that you have included are superb. Really looking forward to seeing photos of the completed model.

Stephen.

Offline calumet

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2019, 04:42:04 AM »
You are a reliable man.. :)....no seriously, thank you Gary for visiting and your wishes for my Spit.
Thank you very much for your kind words Stephen, highly appreciated!
It could took a bit till i continue with this build since i have several other builds on the bench....

Cheers
Hans

Offline Jorgo

« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2019, 06:25:27 AM »
Hans, your Albi is absolutely stunning! I like your way of weathering and painting wood , your level  of detailing is outstanding !

Best regards,
Jörg

Offline calumet

« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2019, 07:48:37 PM »
Hello Jörg, thanks for your visit and your very kind comments they are highly appreciated.

Cheers
Hans