Author Topic: What would you like as the next Copper State Models kit ?  (Read 17132 times)

Offline Gene K

Re: What would you like as the next Copper State Models kit ?
« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2019, 11:18:32 PM »
... there is currently one single engine one seater in development)

Sensational!

Gene K
Edit: annoying gif removed -- see http://tinyurl.com/y8hbs4f8
« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 11:22:49 PM by Gene K »

Offline Iancshippee

« Reply #61 on: August 20, 2019, 10:48:11 AM »
I hope that Copper State will not forget their devoted 1:48 following, and grace us with the G.IV’s little brother, the G.III in 1:48.

Offline Thumbs up

« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2019, 08:28:30 PM »
Taube!

Offline coyotemagic

• "Here's to not buggering it up." -Winston Chuchill
    • My Models
« Reply #63 on: August 21, 2019, 05:10:13 AM »
Oh, yeah.  I nearly forgot.  I would also really love to see Copper State re-issue some of the earlier resin 1/48 kits in plastic, such as the Dornier, the Pfalz Dr.I, the AEG C.IV, the Aviatik C.I, the HB W.12 and especially the Lohner B.II.  Oh, and lets not forget the Rumplers, early Nieuports and Taube.  There.  I think I've said enough.
Cheers,
Bud
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream in the dark recesses of the night awake in the day to find all was vanity. But the dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, and make it possible." -T. E. Lawrence

Online Brad Cancian

• Administrator
  • "This time I've got you, Red Baron!"
    • Brad's Models
« Reply #64 on: August 21, 2019, 06:18:42 AM »
Oh, yeah.  I nearly forgot.  I would also really love to see Copper State re-issue some of the earlier resin 1/48 kits in plastic, such as the Dornier, the Pfalz Dr.I, the AEG C.IV, the Aviatik C.I, the HB W.12 and especially the Lohner B.II.  Oh, and lets not forget the Rumplers, early Nieuports and Taube.  There.  I think I've said enough.
Cheers,
Bud

Yes!  ;D

BC

Offline certainreasons

« Reply #65 on: August 22, 2019, 11:24:27 AM »
As others have requested, k.u.k.!

Offline Captain Slower

• Every Dog Has His Day
« Reply #66 on: August 25, 2019, 11:11:36 AM »

My recs would be:  Voisin III or V, Nieuport 11/16, Halbertstadt D.III/D.V, and Albatros C.III. 

Offline oldalbie

« Reply #67 on: August 27, 2019, 04:41:52 AM »
I see that CSM has announced 3 new Nieuports, XXI, XXII and XXIII, which should be welcomed to the Nieuports which they've already released.

Offline Borsos

« Reply #68 on: August 27, 2019, 08:28:58 AM »
Although I am really happy with the three new Nieuports comming, I‘d be even happier if CSM would upscale their brilliant 1:48 kits, the Caudron G. iV in particular.
Andreas
"Deux armées aux prises, c'est une grande armée qui se suicide."
Barbusse.
"Ein Berg in Deutschland kann doch einen Berg in Frankreich nicht beleidigen. Oder ein Fluß oder ein Wald oder ein Weizenfeld."
Remarque.

Offline coyotemagic

• My Models
« Reply #69 on: August 27, 2019, 01:22:01 PM »
As I've said so many times before, one can never have too many Nieuports!
Cheers,
Bud
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream in the dark recesses of the night awake in the day to find all was vanity. But the dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, and make it possible." -T. E. Lawrence

Offline Edo

« Reply #70 on: August 27, 2019, 03:08:15 PM »
what about pre war planes?
they are really awesome, as Des has shown us in some of his unique screatchbuilds....

cioa
edo

Offline Gene K

« Reply #71 on: August 27, 2019, 10:42:19 PM »
I see that CSM has announced 3 new Nieuports, XXI, XXII and XXIII, which should be welcomed to the Nieuports which they've already released.

Wish they'd have spent their resources on a wanted new design rather than variations on a theme. So much for the near-releases of the "likes" mentioned in this thread!!!

Gene K

Offline RAGIII

« Reply #72 on: August 28, 2019, 03:25:20 AM »

Wish they'd have spent their resources on a wanted new design rather than variations on a theme. So much for the near-releases of the "likes" mentioned in this thread!!!

Gene K

I am Happy to see More Nieuports! The main thing here though is We Really Have No Idea what else Edgar and his Team are working on  8)
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline Thumbs up

« Reply #73 on: August 28, 2019, 03:35:08 AM »
what about pre war planes?
they are really awesome, as Des has shown us in some of his unique screatchbuilds....

cioa
edo

I so agree,but were in a curious minority.

Offline coyotemagic

• My Models
« Reply #74 on: August 28, 2019, 04:19:36 AM »

Gene K

I am Happy to see More Nieuports! The main thing here though is We Really Have No Idea what else Edgar and his Team are working on  8)
RAGIII
Thanks for putting that out there, Amigo!  CSM is working on a lot more than they're telling us about.  Doing multiple Nieuport boxings will meet the demands of those asking for RFC and Russian aircraft as well as provide the capital for future projects.  Remember, this is a small company.  Hell, Edgar's wife is the order fulfillment department and she has a new born to take care of.  I think that giving us 2 new armored cars and 5 1/32 scale aircraft kits in a 1 year period under those circumstances is pretty amazing.
Cheers,
Bud