Author Topic: Monosoupape Pup, B1803, 113 HD Sqn. Throwley, England. August 1917  (Read 3277 times)

Offline lone modeller

Re: Monosoupape Pup, B1803, 113 HD Sqn. Throwley, England. August 1917
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2019, 06:48:40 AM »
I go away for a few days and you post these!! Grrr. The conversion is first class - and I would not hve been able to tell that it is one. The finish is striking as usual - and the whole collection is just first class. But what else could I expect from a master modeller who is at the top of his game?

Stephen.

Offline coyotemagic

• "Here's to not buggering it up." -Winston Chuchill
    • My Models
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2019, 01:29:34 PM »
Very nice Bud, a really appealing conversion showing what can be done with this lovely Wingnuts kit.

Dave Wilson
Gold Coast
Australia
Thanks, Dave!  I don't know why I felt I had to get out ahead of WNW on this one.  My wife says I need help.  And she should know, being a mental health professional and all.
Cheers,
Bud
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream in the dark recesses of the night awake in the day to find all was vanity. But the dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, and make it possible." -T. E. Lawrence

Offline coyotemagic

• My Models
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2019, 01:30:52 PM »
All Pups are lovely, but my favorite is the Night bird with stars and moon.

Cheers,
Frank
Thank you, Frank!  To be honest, that one's my favorite, as well.
Cheers,
Bud
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream in the dark recesses of the night awake in the day to find all was vanity. But the dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, and make it possible." -T. E. Lawrence

Offline coyotemagic

• My Models
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2019, 01:32:02 PM »
Certainly a collection to be proud of!  They all look great, Bud.
Thanks, Ken!  As you can see, I have a soft spot for Pups.
Cheers,
Bud

Offline coyotemagic

• My Models
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2019, 01:33:25 PM »
Nice group photo!

Steve
Thanks, Steve! 
Cheers,
Bud

Offline coyotemagic

• My Models
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2019, 01:34:32 PM »
I go away for a few days and you post these!! Grrr. The conversion is first class - and I would not hve been able to tell that it is one. The finish is striking as usual - and the whole collection is just first class. But what else could I expect from a master modeller who is at the top of his game?

Stephen.
Thanks, Stephen!  You flatter me.
Cheers,
Bud

Online NinetythirdLiberator

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2019, 06:50:44 AM »
Beautiful piece of work!  It's really nice to see several of these beauties together...well done.

Dan