Author Topic: ICM Ford Model T  (Read 4170 times)

Offline Tony Haycock

Re: ICM Ford Model T
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2019, 08:14:27 AM »
hey, Tony, thank you!
I actually don’t know much about T engine, but looking at many pictures online i found a cylinder - like thing on te left of the engine and replicatet it at my best.... maybe you know what actually is?
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/aa/Fordsidevalve.jpg/280px-Fordsidevalve.jpg
ciao
edo

Sorry for the slow reply - that is the generator (dynamo) fitted to later model Model T's with electric lights and a self-starter

Offline gbrivio

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2019, 02:28:11 PM »
Beautiful outcome of your build. The model T is a beauty and the completed vignette is breathtaking. Congratulations.
Ciao
Giuseppe

Offline Edo

« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2019, 04:06:47 PM »
thank you Giuseppe!
Tony, no problem man, thank you for the reply, i don’t know if it is appropriate to have the dynamo since it has also the crank starter.... but anyway, let’s call artistic licence to fill a “too empty” engine comartment  ;)
ciao
edo

Offline GAJouette

• " Beware of the Spanish Inquisition"
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2019, 01:25:42 AM »
 Edo,
How in the world did I miss this beautiful little gem? OUTSTANDING my old friend! To my eyes this is your finest work. Well Done and Congratulations.
Highest Regards,
Gregory Jouette
" What Me Worry"

Offline aaronc

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2019, 09:20:13 AM »
I'm new here and to plastics but this is just straight eye candy to me. I love this build. Great work. -Aaron

Offline Edo

« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2019, 03:34:36 PM »
hey Aaron!
thank you so much!
ciao
edo