Author Topic: Float plane!  (Read 2305 times)

Bughunter

Re: Float plane!
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2019, 06:50:23 AM »
This is a very nice looking dio, with the wood of the jetty, the water and the Hanriot biplane! And not to forget the sailorlike coiled ropes ...
I really like it!

Is this the recently released (March?) weekend edition? In this case your speed is even more impressive!

Cheers,
Frank

Offline Edo

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2019, 02:52:53 PM »
Hey guys and girls!
thank you for the nice comments!

Frank, yes, it is the we edition recently released, but I actually did’t put too muche effort in it as I was particularely focused on the water  ;)....
ciao
edo

Offline coyotemagic

• "Here's to not buggering it up." -Winston Chuchill
    • My Models
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2019, 03:20:46 AM »
Beautiful job, Edo!
Cheers,
Bud
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream in the dark recesses of the night awake in the day to find all was vanity. But the dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, and make it possible." -T. E. Lawrence

Offline lone modeller

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2019, 04:11:01 AM »
Looking at this I am surprised that you did not put too much effort into the aircraft - you could have fooled me! The water is very good - the more so for a first effort. Th dock platform is also realistic and the taught rope holding the aircraft in place gives the impression of movement in the water. In all an excellent diorama.

Stephen.

Offline Edo

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2019, 02:52:54 PM »
thank you Stephen and Bud!
I am happy you think water tourned out good... i find it is a great point of attraction for the eye and adds interest to a model.
and it is also fun to model....  :)
still need to improve it a “bit”, but i’ll definely use it more!
ciao
edo