Author Topic: Bose Katz !  (Read 1037 times)

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
Bose Katz !
« on: May 05, 2019, 11:29:17 AM »
Sieben wasn't a good boy on Friday . He knocked my Tamiya 32 scale corsair of the mattel  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

I found all but one part which holds the flap hinge . I can make a new one so it's not all that bad . I still need to have a better look at the wing folds , these parts are small and not much gluing surface . I need calm down ( still pissed at him ) . I did wash the parts getting the dust off .

Terri

« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 02:18:09 PM by Terri »
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .

Offline Europapete

Re: Bose Katz !
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2019, 11:56:55 AM »
oohh....that looks like a really good job, by both you and the cat!  Looks eminantly repairable though. Hope the kitty is too.  Regards, Pete in RI.     ps, Darlene and I have two - Arwen and Selini.

Offline Juan

• All gave some, some gave all.
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2019, 12:51:57 PM »
So sorry to hear about the mishap Terri, I am sure Sieben is sorry too.  Cats will be cats I guess.  Beautiful Corsair, hope you can fix her.    :-[

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2019, 04:56:13 AM »
Thanks for the support , after looking at the damage the wing fold hinges are no more and will need replacing . Crack down the fusealge spine , tail well assembly not so bad and can be fixed . So I really need to think about the wing hinges and how I can repair them . more to follow.....

Terri, who still has a live cat  :)
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .