Author Topic: All uncompleted GB builds should stay here for the time being  (Read 6501 times)

Offline Dave W

• Administrator
All uncompleted GB builds should stay here for the time being
« on: August 03, 2019, 10:19:08 AM »
Now that the Group Build has officially ended there are some builds which were not completed before the deadline.

To those contemplating shifting their unfinished builds to another board, please wait. I want the judges to see every entry not just the completed builds.

A huge thank you to everyone who took part in this Group Build, and those who supported it and followed the amazing builds we have seen over the past 6 months. It has proved yet again that our hobby is in good heart and the members of this Forum are the finest and friendliest WW1 modellers in the world!

To those who did not finish, please continue posting your build reports in your thread and later on we can move the builds to other boards.

Dave Wilson
Gold Coast
Australia
Owner and Administrator of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline gbrivio

Re: All uncompleted GB builds should stay here for the time being
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2019, 07:17:41 AM »
Thank you Dave, I've been unfortunately "offline" for a while and my build is one of the unfinished. I will comply with your instructions and will post next updates on the same thread until  moving to a different section willbe available.
Ciao
Giuseppe

Offline Monty

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2019, 03:09:20 AM »
Thanks Dave... sorry for not completing mine, but it's still on the cards! Maybe a GB for the "Shelf of Doom and Destiny"???
Regards,
Marc

Offline bobs_buckles

• Freedom isn't free.
    • Bobs Buckles
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2019, 06:44:48 AM »
Thank you!

vB  :)

https://www.bobsbuckles.co.uk/

Last Minute Man Of Faith