Author Topic: Roden 1/32nd Nieuport 24bis SPA 124: Part Two( 2.5)  (Read 17427 times)

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
Re: Roden 1/32nd Nieuport 24bis SPA 124: Part Two( 2.5)
« Reply #120 on: May 25, 2021, 09:53:09 AM »
Really looking forward on the final pic's , she is beautiful Rick !

Alexis
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .

Offline RAGIII

« Reply #121 on: May 25, 2021, 10:38:36 PM »
This is looking quite amazing, Rick, a really clean beautiful build in the end! I do like your weathering effects. This model looks the part though, stunning colour scheme too... and probably unique! You are a mentor to many of us... Regards, Marc.

Thanks Marc. This one is anything but clean. Lots of buggered stuff  ::) That being said it is one of those Models that I like simply because I overcame some challenges !
RAGIII

It's been a fight but you're the winner Rick. That's another superb model going in your display case. The lower wing problem you had doesn't show at all. It's just a fantastic model of a beautiful biplane in a great colour scheme. Like Monty said, love the weathering!

Richie
The repairs to the wing can be seen I just try not to take closeups  ;D Like I said above I am liking this one in spite of it's defects!
RAGIII

I agree with Monty and Richie Rick: that is an excellent model which is a product of patience and perseverance. I certainly cannot see the lower wing joint, and the weathering is spot on.

Stephen.
Thanks Richie.

Thanks Stephen...see the above comments  8)
RAGIII

Really looking forward on the final pic's , she is beautiful Rick !

Alexis

Thanks Alexis. Perhaps Tomorrow  8)
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline RAGIII

« Reply #122 on: May 26, 2021, 06:53:53 AM »
another one bites the dust...NO not destroyed just finished  8)

Next up will be photos in the Completed Models section. Thanks to all for following and all of the encouragement!
RAGIII

Completed Models:  https://forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com/index.php?topic=12238.0
« Last Edit: October 30, 2021, 06:43:56 AM by RAGIII »
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler