Author Topic: Hannover CL.IIIa Eduard 1/48  (Read 6483 times)

Offline Monty

Re: Hannover CL.IIIa Eduard 1/48
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2016, 05:33:02 AM »
That Hannover is looking very, very good, Arnaud. I do like your interpretation of the interior and your wonderful use of colour. As with many questions about WW1 aircraft, you may never get a definitive answer on the wing fabric. But I just love the way it looks now! Please show us more, Regards, Marc

Offline Naimbs

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2016, 08:19:36 PM »
Hello,

Beautiful, Arnaud.
Preshading looks terrific.
Manni

Thank you very much Manni!

Beautiful start, great looking build.  Look forward to your next update.

Thank you very much Juan!

Beautiful pre shading and Lozenge application!
RAGIII

Thank you RAGIII, It's fun to do!

Just checked.  Edgar has 9 in stock.  You really should get it.  It will make a world of difference.  I built the Koster Hannover a while back, and it came with a gorgeous little engine.  Still, if the CSM offering was available at the time, I would have used it instead.
Cheers,
Bud

It is good, I received my order, and it is splendid!

That Hannover is looking very, very good, Arnaud. I do like your interpretation of the interior and your wonderful use of colour. As with many questions about WW1 aircraft, you may never get a definitive answer on the wing fabric. But I just love the way it looks now! Please show us more, Regards, Marc

Yes, I know it's always very complicated to know!  :-[

I do not know how to do. Normally, the louvres are hollow. It is very small, and there are many .... If you have an idea?  :'(

Arnaud

Offline lone modeller

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2016, 03:57:05 AM »
Another of your beautiful builds - sorry I missed this one before. 3 on the go at once would totally confuse me but you are making a first class job of all three. Glad you have a replacement engine as the new one will certainly make your model look even better.

Stephen.

Offline ALBATROS1234

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2016, 03:25:37 PM »
for the louvers i usually take my scriber and hollow out from the rear . i use a squadron type scriber wich has a pointy hook end so i can just dig in until it hollows out to my satisfaction.

like this tool
http://www.squadron.com/Squadron-Tools-Scribing-Tool-SQ10202-p/sq10202.htm