Author Topic: LF Datafile 23  (Read 872 times)

Offline Kreston

LF Datafile 23
« on: March 29, 2014, 12:45:39 PM »
I am going to build the WNW Hannover and am looking for the Windsock Datafile #23 featuring the Hannover.  Anybody have one they wouldn't mind parting with? I am in the USA. You can email me direct at kbpeckham "at" AOL.com   Thanks!

Kreston Peckham
I shall never forget my admiration for that German pilot, who single handed, fought seven of us for ten minutes. I saw him go into a fairly steep dive and so I continued to watch, and then saw the triplane hit the ground and disappear into a thousand fragments...James McCudden

Offline johnvandermeulen

Re: LF Datafile 23
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 12:37:32 AM »
Kreston,
  I have you covered on the Hannover and it is on its way. I also included the Roland CII datafile so no excuses, order one soon!
   John V ;)

Offline Kreston

Re: LF Datafile 23
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 11:33:10 PM »
Thanks John.  I just took delivery of the Roland DV. Ia yesterday and ordered the CII last week!
I shall never forget my admiration for that German pilot, who single handed, fought seven of us for ten minutes. I saw him go into a fairly steep dive and so I continued to watch, and then saw the triplane hit the ground and disappear into a thousand fragments...James McCudden