Author Topic: My WNW DVII Fokk or Alb for your OAW  (Read 850 times)

Offline Graham t

My WNW DVII Fokk or Alb for your OAW
« on: March 08, 2014, 07:29:07 PM »
Title says it all,I want to build the 7 swabians for which I need the OAW.  Straight swap, UK only.  Messsage me if interested.

Offline Rob_Owens

Re: My WNW DVII Fokk or Alb for your OAW
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 01:44:15 PM »
Have 32030 (OAW) Mint to trade, but I'm on the wrong side of the pond. More's the pity. . .

Offline Andi Little

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2014, 06:19:39 PM »
Graham .... I've been thinking/fretting about this since yesterday!! - I too have a spare (mint) OAW #32020. And I'd be happy to help you out ... But! And this sounds so mean, I cannot justify the postage cost, and I wouldn't expect you to cover both ways. Not sure where abouts in Hert's you are? But if you're close enough to drive up for a handball exchange - I'd be very happy to do a swop - "I'm assuming your example (DVII Fokk') is in similar excellent condition"?

Of course if you're going to the East Mid's model show at Hinckley (23rd this month)- Problem solved! I'll meet you there :) ... I only live round the corner anyway.
KBO ............. Andi.

Offline Graham t

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2014, 07:38:49 PM »
Thanks for thr responses.  Andi I understand re postage costs.  I live near Stansted Airport & sadly I'm not likely to be able to make Hinkley :(

Offline Silver wings

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2014, 06:56:48 AM »
Hi Andi,
If you still have the Pheon 32020 Bavarian decals I would be interested in buying them If you subscribe to Paypal I could forward the money including postage . Please let me know.

Thanks,

Alec