Author Topic: 1:32 Roden Nieuport 28C-1 Lt. Quentin Roosevelt  (Read 3362 times)

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
Re: 1:32 Roden Nieuport 28C-1 Lt. Quentin Roosevelt
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2014, 10:11:25 PM »
Thanks Bob! :)
Cheers,
Lance

Offline mgunns

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2014, 06:18:11 AM »
Hello Lance:

As mentioned, outstanding work all around.  The weathering, the decal work, the shading, the rigging wrap, just an overall outstanding model. 

Best

Mark
Mark

We few, we happy few.....

Offline Epeeman

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2014, 07:41:29 AM »
Well done, Lance -

Fantastic work on this (I cannot add anything further than already said unfortunately) kit.

Shame you had the problems with this kit - I actually thought this one of Roden's better kit (you've done a far superior effort than mine) in this scale - perhaps I was lucky with my kit?

Regards

Dave
As we say in fencing, what's the point?

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2014, 11:16:06 AM »
    As I said earlier Dave, the Kit has the basics covered quite well; it's the structure that was the challenge. Did you have to pin and set up yours to get it together with a reasonable chance of staying that way? Now that it's done I like it a lot, and it is solid!
Cheers,
Lance

Offline Epeeman

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2014, 08:13:56 PM »
    As I said earlier Dave, the Kit has the basics covered quite well; it's the structure that was the challenge. Did you have to pin and set up yours to get it together with a reasonable chance of staying that way? Now that it's done I like it a lot, and it is solid!
Cheers,
Lance

Lance - no, just simply built it straight from the box.  The only alterations I made (not very well I might add) was attempting to make a more accurate seat.

Regards

Dave
As we say in fencing, what's the point?

Offline Rob Hart

« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2014, 06:27:44 AM »
A gorgeous model of an aircraft that completely owes it's place in history to the pilots that flew them.