Author Topic: Hey guy's  (Read 1926 times)

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
Re: Hey guy's
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2015, 10:16:09 AM »
Thank-you very much guys . Feels good to be back and I got bench time in yesterday . What a great feeling !

Lance , not looking forward to the winter at all . I don't do well in cold weather any more . But we did have a beautiful summer , not so for the framers for the lack of rain .

Stephen , I do have a few projects lined up . First will be on finishing the Rumpler 6B1 Float plane , Pfalz Dr.1 and the MS AI . Also have on the go is Revells 32 scale Bf 109 G-6 and will be starting a build review on Eduards new release of the Yak Ib Limited Edition kit in 48 scale . They are only producing 3000 kits . Never done a Russian bird before so this should be fun .
Will also be starting on project in my Dads honor . He was a big fan of the Spitfire , Mustang and the F4U-1 . Will be using Tamiyas 32 scale kits for this .

Terri

Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2015, 10:28:05 AM »
Great choice with the Tamiya 1:32 scale kits Terri, they are excellent and packed with detail, you will thoroughly enjoy the builds, I love the F4U-1.

Des.
Late Founder of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline RAGIII

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2015, 11:17:47 PM »
Terri,
I am a little late here but Welcome back! Your line up of builds sounds really awesome!
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline dr 1 ace

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2015, 12:29:42 AM »
Terri,
I am a little late here but Welcome back! Your line up of builds sounds really awesome!
RAGIII

Dittos here !!!

Ed
Life is short, enjoy it, nobody gets out alive.

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2015, 12:57:56 AM »
Thank-you Rick and Dave 8)  Yeah , that should keep me busy over the winter months  ;D

Des , get your shelf a kit  ;)

Terri
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .

Offline Old Man

« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2015, 10:44:55 AM »
Good to see you back, Ma'am!

If you are not familiar with Soviet machines of the period, do check these links:

http://mig3.sovietwarplanes.com/

http://sovietwarplanes.com/board/index.php

Far and away the best source for information on the subject in English. The forum moves a bit slow, and is tricky to join, but worth the effort, and there is a lot there to read still if you do not join.

Offline mgunns

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2015, 10:59:26 PM »
Hi Terri:

Welcome back indeed.   I too have been off the forum doing the same, enjoying a great summer.  Looking forward to getting back into WWI and 'wingy things'.

Best

Mark
Mark

We few, we happy few.....