Author Topic: Fokker Dr.1 / Old Revel / 1/72  (Read 996 times)

Offline Culi

Fokker Dr.1 / Old Revel / 1/72
« on: January 28, 2015, 09:21:36 PM »

Here is one of my recent works. Not finished yet completly. Its an old Revel moulding. I have built it when I was kid. This is restauration in fact with all inacurates that model has. But I am satisfied. It was first atempt to use spray color (white stripes). In de-construction of a model I have brake the landing struts and struts in a midle. The propeler, elevators, wheels and wooden parts on a wing tips are a spare parts from Roden F.1 kit (far more acurate than revel). I am still looking in my stash for a donor of crosses and MG... There are several options, but i will wait for to start something first. 

The process meters...  therefore so much models are stuck between start and finish

Offline coyotemagic

• "Here's to not buggering it up." -Winston Chuchill
    • My Models
Re: Fokker Dr.1 / Old Revel / 1/72
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 03:11:00 AM »
Very nice, Jak!  I love the striped fuselage.  I look forward to seeing her completed.
Cheers,
Bud
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream in the dark recesses of the night awake in the day to find all was vanity. But the dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, and make it possible." -T. E. Lawrence