Author Topic: Has anyone had luck trying to source the Modelkasten 1/32 figures?  (Read 1680 times)

Offline FokkerFodder

Hi - Has anyone managed to purchase the ModelKasten 1/32 figures that they are making - they look pretty good and there are a couple of mechanics I would love to get for a diroama idea I have. Using the wonders of google translator, ModelKasten seems to indicate they are what I would call a 'soft opening' rather than ready for mass production , although they look great to me. Hobbylink Japan made an enquiry on my behalf but it seems they are only for domestic Japanese consumption at this stage :(

Here's a link if you haven't come across them:

http://store.modelkasten.com/shopbrand/020/X

cheers

Offline JastaB

Re: Has anyone had luck trying to source the Modelkasten 1/32 figures?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 10:58:58 PM »
I found a shop that can get the ModelKasten 1/32nd figures. They are...

Creative Models Australia
PO BOX 604
Engadine, Sydney,
NSW, Australia, 2233.
 EMAIL:   [email protected]

PH: +61 (0)2 9520 9364
FAX:  +61 (0)2 9520 0032

Tim

Offline FokkerFodder

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2013, 03:06:12 PM »
Thanks Jasta B - I had just about given up! I'll give them a go.

cheers

FF

Offline FokkerFodder

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2013, 08:40:14 PM »
Hi – Dave from Creative Models Australia (WEBSITE: www.creativemodels.com.au)  has offered to try and do a bulk order for the ModelKasten 1/32 scale WW1 German figures (pilots and ground staff). They will cost approximately $A 17.95 each, perhaps a few dollars less depending on the size of the order. I’m happy to take orders from anyone else interested in getting any of these and compile the order for Dave. He also warned me that postage could get ‘steep’ if sending outside of Australia, so I’m not sure how this will work for those outside of Oz…..

If you’re interested, email me at [email protected] - and let me know what you’re after (and if not in Australia let me know - might need to check postage to avoid unpleasent shocks :'() and I’ll pull together the order. I think Dave is wanting to place his order in the next week or so – so if I could get any orders by 10th May. 

Cheers all

Offline JastaB

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2013, 01:57:53 AM »
If anyone else is interested in the Modelcasten 1/32 WW1 figures let me know. Perhaps we can save a little on shipping.
Here is Dave's response to my initial inquiry.

Hi Tim,
Thanks for your patience. Getting info from Asia and then the translation can take a bit.

Prices for the figures you are after are $17.95 each, plus a small amount of post from Sydney.

If you know anyone else that wants these, then a bulk order will get a few bucks off the price because of saving on post from Asia.

Let me know what you would like to do.

Kind Regards,

Dave Burns

Creative Models Australia
PO BOX 604
Engadine, Sydney,
NSW, Australia, 2233.
 EMAIL:   [email protected]

PH: +61 (0)2 9520 9364
FAX:  +61 (0)2 9520 0032

Offline Repainted

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2013, 02:41:54 AM »
The interest is in Sweden.
Regards
LarsaQ

Offline FokkerFodder

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2013, 10:03:07 PM »
Hi - the figures are now in stock with Creative Models - details below in an earlier post. AUD 18 each plus postage to where ever you are on the planet.

Cheers all and happy painting. Can't wait to see a couple of these in Larsa's next diorama.

cheers

FF

Offline JastaB

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2013, 11:46:06 PM »
The 1/32nd scale Modelkasten figures are now available directly from www.creativemodels.com.au