Author Topic: Will anyone offer a 1/32 scale Halberstadt D 1-5 model  (Read 663 times)

Offline James Reagan

Will anyone offer a 1/32 scale Halberstadt D 1-5 model
« on: February 05, 2022, 02:12:14 AM »
An overlooked aircraft from the early  years of World War 1 It fills a gap between the early Fokkers and the Albatros D 1.  Maybe  Lukgraph will pick it up since they seem interested in the early years of the war.  I think it would be an easy model to cast.  I'm looking forward to their BE2C kit and thinking about the Lloyd model.

Offline Borsos

Re: Will anyone offer a 1/32 scale Halberstadt D 1-5 model
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2022, 04:31:39 AM »
An overlooked aircraft from the early  years of World War 1 It fills a gap between the early Fokkers and the Albatros D 1.  Maybe  Lukgraph will pick it up since they seem interested in the early years of the war.  I think it would be an easy model to cast.  I'm looking forward to their BE2C kit and thinking about the Lloyd model.

My thoughts exactly. I‘d be happy to have a Halberstadt D fighter as 1:32 kit.
Andreas
"Deux armées aux prises, c'est une grande armée qui se suicide."
Barbusse.
"Ein Berg in Deutschland kann doch einen Berg in Frankreich nicht beleidigen. Oder ein Fluß oder ein Wald oder ein Weizenfeld."
Remarque.

Offline macsporran

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2022, 07:39:05 AM »
James, you'll see in the recent forum poll for most wanted 1/32 kits, the Halberstadt D.II came joint second (with a Breguet) as most wished-for.
So, you're bang on-trend with the rest of us!
(Most wanted was a Hanriot scout.
Sandy

Offline James Reagan

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2022, 02:40:34 PM »
Not only was I evidently  bang on about the Halberstadt but my number one wish was for a Hanriot D1