Author Topic: Next G/B?  (Read 4244 times)

Offline drdave

Re: Next G/B?
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2015, 06:37:07 PM »
I think that's overanalysing a bit.

Michael Scarborough

« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2015, 12:58:47 AM »
Justin, I respect your sensitivity to the issues facing us. Frankly, I have issues all the time with making models of killing machines, even more so after 9/11 and as I age and seem to become more life-loving. But, I look at this GB as a means of honoring the French nation and our French comrades on the site.

And, if it were of interest to you, I am sure you would be allowed to make a model of a French ambulance. NO, I am not being cheeky....for once. It would be a neat subject, different from anything else in the GB and might prove a nice change from things with wings.

Just trying to be helpful here....

Michael Scarborough

« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2015, 01:16:35 AM »
Be careful, Michael. My tank will squash your puny little airplane! :P

1. You have to catch it first.
2. Being French, it will be beautiful and die a beautiful death.

Offline Thumbs up

« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2015, 01:32:40 AM »
Justin, I respect your sensitivity to the issues facing us. Frankly, I have issues all the time with making models of killing machines, even more so after 9/11 and as I age and seem to become more life-loving. But, I look at this GB as a means of honoring the French nation and our French comrades on the site.

And, if it were of interest to you, I am sure you would be allowed to make a model of a French ambulance. NO, I am not being cheeky....for once. It would be a neat subject, different from anything else in the GB and might prove a nice change from things with wings.

Just trying to be helpful here....

Well said