Author Topic: Still signs of life at WNW  (Read 1806 times)

Online macsporran

Still signs of life at WNW
« on: July 31, 2020, 10:06:28 PM »
I had some damaged transfers on my Ship's Camel decal sheet and, without much hope of a reply, I sent off an email to Wingnuts asking if there was any way they could help.

Glory be, this morning an airmail package arrived with a full replacement sheet.
I am delighted to have my replacements but also that somebody is still manning the fort there and that the famous excellence of Wingnut's customer service is still in operation.
Thank you WNW.
Sandy

Offline Europapete

Re: Still signs of life at WNW
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2020, 11:13:52 PM »
That's excellent news Sandy, thank you for letting us know. Regards, Pete in RI

Offline Jeff K

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2020, 12:45:51 AM »
great news, as much as they'll be missed i'm glad they chose to honor their commitments to their customers.

Offline Ringleheim

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2020, 01:32:19 AM »
Glad to hear the ship is still being manned.

They have shipped out old orders made before the shutdown, and apparently they are still engaging in "spare parts ordering" and customer service type stuff.

Either they are going to turn the WNW webstore back on any day now, or they aren't going to do it at all.

I think that will be resolved soon.

Offline ThePenguin

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2020, 01:48:18 AM »
I think when they feel the time is about right and they feel they can handle it is when they'll turn the web store back to live. I am hoping they limit items to 2 per person, but they maybe more interested in getting rid of the stock.

Offline Captain Slower

• Every Dog Has His Day
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2020, 02:22:12 AM »
Last week, I had followed up with Rachel on my previous post lock-down request e-mail and she responded that I would be contacted when they resumed. 

Offline gcn

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2020, 02:49:44 AM »
Perhaps I better contact them and let them know all the sprues for my W.29 are damaged and my camera isn’t working.

Offline Dave J

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2020, 01:23:45 PM »
Thats interesting to hear. I had a order in for some replacement items to fix faulty issues. Missing Fret and short shot D.VII wings...

I had to follow it up and I was told that no replacement parts would be shipped to me. :( Now I am starting to wonder if its something personal!

Dave Johnson
Wellington, New Zealand

Former Wingnut Wings Dungeon Master, Sales & Logistics Manager

Offline Ringleheim

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2020, 02:27:12 AM »
Thats interesting to hear. I had a order in for some replacement items to fix faulty issues. Missing Fret and short shot D.VII wings...

I had to follow it up and I was told that no replacement parts would be shipped to me. :( Now I am starting to wonder if its something personal!

If you're getting the cold shoulder, Dave, there is not much hope for the rest of us!

😨