Author Topic: New Eduard SSW DIII  (Read 9858 times)

Offline ALBATROS1234

Re: New Eduard SSW DIII
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2014, 02:55:19 PM »
very true budrow. i do have a few kosters actually, diii and d.iv. its the hannover i still need to grab like the one you so excellently built last year.

Offline robvd

« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2014, 03:02:18 AM »
After seeing the pictures of the sneak preview I was fortunate to preorder this kit all I have to do now is wait  till it is released :)

Offline radio

« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2014, 07:08:31 AM »
robvd where do you preorder?
Martin

Offline ALBATROS1234

« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2014, 11:20:43 AM »

Offline robvd

« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2014, 12:28:38 PM »
Oeps sorry Iforgot to mention the website where it was pre ordered.

The site given by Albatross is the correct one.

M y brother orderedit for me for my birthday in december so I am very blessed   

Offline radio

« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2014, 10:41:12 PM »
Preorderd yesterday with belts, engine and mg.
Martin

Offline xmald

« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2014, 09:56:49 PM »
I have it preordered too with guns. I still have Karaya`s resin engine and the seatbelts are pricey - you can buy the whole set of HGW seatbelts for that ;) Can`t wait.
I hope that they will release a Hannover CL III model again too
Best regards
Filip

Online ondra

« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2014, 06:59:06 PM »
I have it preordered too with guns. I still have Karaya`s resin engine and the seatbelts are pricey - you can buy the whole set of HGW seatbelts for that ;) Can`t wait.
I hope that they will release a Hannover CL III model again too
Hi Filip,

I am afraid I have bad news regarding to WWI kits by Eduard. There seem to be no remarks on Eduard's interest on introducing further WWI aircraft, SSW D.III is most probably just a special issue linked to 100 years WWI anniversary. :(

Offline Brez

« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2014, 03:25:24 AM »
I suppose it depends on just how many SSW DIIIs they sell, however they did say in one of their newsletters that they plan to release one WWI kit each year for the next four years, for every year of the Great War. So fingers crossed  ;)

Tony.

Offline ALBATROS1234

« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2014, 12:55:12 PM »
eduard said they have plans to release 4 new ww1 models, one each at the 100th anniversary of each year. i dont remember where i read it but im sure it was online somewhere.

Offline RobStewart

« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2014, 12:45:23 PM »
eduard said they have plans to release 4 new ww1 models, one each at the 100th anniversary of each year. i dont remember where i read it but im sure it was online somewhere.

Mr Sulc said exactly this in one of the Eduard INFO magazines at the start of this year, or maybe the end of last year.  All new tools.

Rob

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .

Offline oldalbie

« Reply #57 on: October 27, 2014, 12:59:10 AM »
Very tasty looking indeed!

Offline the great waldo

« Reply #58 on: October 27, 2014, 03:11:54 AM »
Looking at the engine supplied with the kit, I would say that Eduard have deliberately made it over simplified so that they can sell the brassin replacement. Or am I just getting cynical about the way the modern marketing mind works these days. Hopefully someone can prove me wrong. The engine on the original kit looks better than the one supplied as standard.! :-\

Cheers

Andrew

Offline Brez

« Reply #59 on: October 27, 2014, 06:37:07 AM »
Looking at the engine supplied with the kit, I would say that Eduard have deliberately made it over simplified so that they can sell the brassin replacement. Or am I just getting cynical about the way the modern marketing mind works these days. Hopefully someone can prove me wrong. The engine on the original kit looks better than the one supplied as standard.! :-\

Cheers

Andrew

Got to agree, those cylinder fins look extremely heavy for a 2014 kit.