SAPMA Show Results

<< < (2/3) > >>

szymon:
Congratulations to the winners, good work, the black Pfalz  is beautiful

Regards
Simon
IPMS SILESIA

Steven Robson:
Thank you all for you kind words about the SAPMA comp and entries by Sean (modelmaker) and myself.

Good results with your i-Phone Sean, I’m glad you had the piece-of-mind to take some photos.

The Pfalz has a laminated wooden propeller supplied by The Micro Group, these props are just stunning.

I'm very impressed by Sean's Fe.2b.  Do you think I could get away with putting German national markings on one? (just love this aeroplane)

P.S.  In the spirit of good fun, I'm rather hoping to get both Sean(modelmaker) and Paul Carpenter in the sights of my Fokker Eindecker's Spandau for next year's SAPMA competition.  Yes, that was a gauntlet chaps!

The Fokker Scourge returns.

Cheers
Steven

Whiteknuckles:

--- Quote from: Steven Robson on October 11, 2012, 12:30:30 PM ---....Do you think I could get away with putting German national markings on one? (just love this aeroplane)....

--- End quote ---

Don't see why not Steven....surely the German's captured one and put their markings on it - if they did I'm sure someone here has proof??

Andrew

Steven Robson:
Thanks whiteknuckles

I’m sure you’re right on this one.

I have considered building an un-marked version.  Sean(modelmaker) showed me a photo over the weekend of The Red Baron climbing into one that he just shot down.

However, I do draw the line and only build German aeroplanes.

I’m rather hoping to goad both gentlemen into some sporting-good-fun as a mark of my respect for their model making.

I’ll be over the skies of Melbourne for their State comp early 2013 with a Roland D.VI

I'd like to catch them both with their canvas wheel covers down.

Cheers
Steven   

modelmaker:
Hmmm now your tempting me Steven , might have to take you up on that one !! I've been seriously considering the Eindecker for my next build , would look beautiful with a set of your lovely wheels on it :) what the heck your on !! Just got to get Paul on board now.

Sean

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version