Author Topic: Stan Stokes WW1 Aviation Prints  (Read 756 times)

Offline Bob D.

Stan Stokes WW1 Aviation Prints
« on: May 26, 2013, 10:38:50 PM »
Greetings All,
 In the continuing purge of my WW1 aviation collection, I would like to begin the listing of my WW1 aviation art prints. I am selling my Stan Stokes limited edition lithos normally priced at $40.00, they will be sold individually for $25.00 each or $100.00 for groupings of 5 lithos. Each print measures 10"x 15" with a framing size of 11.5" x 16". All are signed by the artist and include edition number. Printed on heavy artist stock in matt finish, each print includes a Certificate of Authenticity with edition number and a detailed history of the pilots, aircraft, and specific incident portrayed in the scene.  I have all the WW1 related titles, 23 in all. Although I cannot show the prints on this thread, you can see Stan Stokes artwork at  http://www.stokescollection.com/collectorsizelithos.html for reference. First come first serve. All prints will be shipped rolled in protective mailing tubes. Postage will include insurance. Anyone interested may contact me through my personal email at [email protected]   .Thank you.
Bob
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 10:51:55 PM by Bob D. »