Author Topic: WW1 aircrafts videogame: RoF  (Read 1103 times)

Offline blubasso

WW1 aircrafts videogame: RoF
« on: March 02, 2014, 09:45:54 PM »
Hello,
would you taste the emotions to fly with the aircrafts that you know as model?

http://riseofflight.com/en is a very good WW1 aircraft's videogame in which you can fly vs Computer or other gamer, online.

The aircraft's textures are really good, the fly Physics are almost perfect and the aircraft itself has a very good fly-mood.
It's not for free, for it's a very good accurate simulation (not a simply game) but you can download a Demo, with a couple of aircraft, to see what's in the game.

I higly recommend it: it's the unique WW1 aircrafts simulation that really works.

EDIT: You can find a lot of videos on Youtube about how to fly or simply how to turn on your aircraft. Also combat manouvres and acrobatic ones.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 12:40:03 AM by blubasso »
If it's made from wood and canvas and flies, it's my friend. And the friends of my friend are my friends too

Offline radio

Re: WW1 aircrafts videogame: RoF
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 04:31:56 AM »
There will be another WW1 aircraft videogame. It is Wings over Flanders Fields. The campagne will be better, but the textures are not so.
Martin

Offline blubasso

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 05:01:49 AM »
There will be another WW1 aircraft videogame. It is Wings over Flanders Fields. The campagne will be better, but the textures are not so.
Martin

It costs more than 50 Euro and you need to have got Microsoft Combat Flying Simulator 3, too...

I saw videoes and screenshots, it looks like a good stuff but with just 20/25 euro you can have RoF. Or, better, you can download the demo for free, play with a couple of aircraft in sigleplayer or multi in a campaign for free and then, if you want, with 20 euro unblocking all the blocked stuffs...

If it's made from wood and canvas and flies, it's my friend. And the friends of my friend are my friends too

Offline radio

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, 06:56:18 AM »
That will be right, but I have both.
I have bought al german and over the half allis aircraft from ROF.
Martin

Offline blubasso

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2014, 07:14:17 AM »
That will be right, but I have both.
I have bought al german and over the half allis aircraft from ROF.
Martin

Your money are yours and you can do with them whatever you want, of course, but i prefer to pay less...   :)

Offline radio

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2014, 08:09:50 AM »
You have right, but if you want to play campagnes from 1916 to 18 in ROF you must buy some more planes. But you can wait until it gives sales. So the most I buy then. I have also the game three years, I think.
Martin

Offline blubasso

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2014, 11:11:17 PM »
@radio: when i will reach some more skills in handle a WW1 aircraft, what about a multiplayer with me? We could open a private room and hunt the enemy together, in RoF...

Offline radio

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2014, 03:46:47 AM »
Sorry blubasso, but I am not a multiplayer gamer. I love to play single player campagnes. I have so much  videogames to Play like ROF, WOFF,BOS, IL2 1946 and COD.
Martin

Offline blubasso

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2014, 04:51:32 AM »
What a pity!
But ok...  :)