Author Topic: Black Dog 1/32 German Luftstreitkräfte photographer with camera on tripod  (Read 1636 times)

Offline Syd Solo

Beautiful figure and wonderrfully painted.
Should this have been posted in the Figures section?
Cheers
Syd
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 11:00:34 PM by Syd Solo »

Offline rhwinter

Oh, a German without a funny moustache.

Offline Derrick

This is nice I was looking for a figure with a camera for some possible diorama ideas I had

Offline Manni

• Der Militärmodellbauer

I don't think he's a German! It's a British spy with his high-tech nano-sized camera. He is new in Spy-bussines otherwhise he would know, that all german men (and some women, too) are born with a mustache. ;D
Manni
"Ich hab' da mal was vorbereitet.": Jean Pütz
"Warum noch mehr Bausätze?!?": meine Frau

Offline macsporran

He's sure proud of those pants though, ain't he?

Offline Manni

• Der Militärmodellbauer

He's sure proud of those pants though, ain't he?
[/quote]

Absolutely, theese so called "Notgleitrettungshosen" (emergency glider pants) were very helpful if you had to exit a plane. You could put your hands in the trouser pockets and spread them to use them like a modern wingsuit. Yes, we germans are really clever guys.  ;)
Manni
"Ich hab' da mal was vorbereitet.": Jean Pütz
"Warum noch mehr Bausätze?!?": meine Frau

Offline RAGIII

James,
Thanks for posting this! I have often wondered why this wasn't done in the past for both WWs'. The diorama psssibilities are endless. I am thinking about some of those Sanke card poses with the Aces in front of their Machines  8)
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline Borsos

I don't think he's a German! It's a British spy with his high-tech nano-sized camera. He is new in Spy-bussines otherwhise he would know, that all german men (and some women, too) are born with a mustache. ;D
Manni

We will know it definitely, when he orders three beers!

Absolutely, theese so called "Notgleitrettungshosen" (emergency glider pants) were very helpful if you had to exit a plane. You could put your hands in the trouser pockets and spread them to use them like a modern wingsuit. Yes, we germans are really clever guys.  ;)
Manni

And you shouldn't forget to mention that it was Hermann Göring himself who invented it by pure chance when he and his Staffelmate Loerzer went out to buy some new trousers. "These ones are way too large for you", Loerzer said, but Göring bought the XXXL trousers anyway. "I feel that I will need them someday", he replied. And in fact, when he got shot down, he survived with his oversized trousers and called them "Notgleitrettungshosen, Modell H. Meier" afterwards. He made quite good money with them, but as far the historians know, he spent it for food....
"Deux armées aux prises, c'est une grande armée qui se suicide."
Barbusse.
"Ein Berg in Deutschland kann doch einen Berg in Frankreich nicht beleidigen. Oder ein Fluß oder ein Wald oder ein Weizenfeld."
Remarque.

Offline FarEast

Joking aside, where can you buy them as all efforts to directly contact this company have resulted in no response.

Offline coyotemagic

• "Here's to not buggering it up." -Winston Chuchill
    • My Models
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream in the dark recesses of the night awake in the day to find all was vanity. But the dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, and make it possible." -T. E. Lawrence

Offline Peter Wagner

James:

I ordered mine directly from their web site.  Under the Figures Menu, select 1:32 and you should see a list of offerings.  Click the shopping cart icon and it should be added to your cart.  You will need a MasterCard or Visa to make payment.

I received mine in the US in about 3 weeks.

Offline FarEast

Peter I get no shopping cart Icon when I visit the page.

Offline stefanbuss

James,

dersockelshop.de in Germany has this guy available online.
https://www.dersockelshop.de/german-fighter-pilot-n06-1-32_black-dog_bdogf32008.html

KR,
Stefan