Author Topic: What would you like as the next Copper State Models kit ?  (Read 17289 times)

Offline Doug Mace

Re: What would you like as the next Copper State Models kit ?
« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2019, 04:57:47 AM »
Spot on, Bud.
"Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes"  -   Oscar Wilde

Offline bobs_buckles

• Freedom isn't free.
    • Bobs Buckles
« Reply #76 on: August 28, 2019, 05:27:15 AM »
I see that CSM has announced 3 new Nieuports, XXI, XXII and XXIII, which should be welcomed to the Nieuports which they've already released.

Wish they'd have spent their resources on a wanted new design rather than variations on a theme. So much for the near-releases of the "likes" mentioned in this thread!!!

Gene K

I am Happy to see More Nieuports! The main thing here though is We Really Have No Idea what else Edgar and his Team are working on  8)
RAGIII
Thanks for putting that out there, Amigo!  CSM is working on a lot more than they're telling us about.  Doing multiple Nieuport boxings will meet the demands of those asking for RFC and Russian aircraft as well as provide the capital for future projects.  Remember, this is a small company.  Hell, Edgar's wife is the order fulfillment department and she has a new born to take care of.  I think that giving us 2 new armored cars and 5 1/32 scale aircraft kits in a 1 year period under those circumstances is pretty amazing.
Cheers,
Bud

Well said, Bud.
I love the work coming out of the CSM shop. Long may it continue.  :)

vB

https://www.bobsbuckles.co.uk/

Last Minute Man Of Faith

Offline Gene K

« Reply #77 on: August 28, 2019, 05:53:31 AM »
I am Happy to see More Nieuports!

Me too.

Gene K

Offline osterkamp

« Reply #78 on: August 28, 2019, 08:46:34 AM »
may one  hansa brandenburg... is on the way  ;) ;)

guitarlute101

« Reply #79 on: August 28, 2019, 09:14:41 AM »
Check Facebook, great surprise!!

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #80 on: August 28, 2019, 10:46:35 AM »
Well said Bud , I will be getting a few more Nie's . No one else has such a range for them . It's Awesome !

Still though , FE-8 !

Terri
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .

Offline Jeff K

« Reply #81 on: August 28, 2019, 02:32:05 PM »
I see that CSM has announced 3 new Nieuports, XXI, XXII and XXIII, which should be welcomed to the Nieuports which they've already released.

Wish they'd have spent their resources on a wanted new design rather than variations on a theme. So much for the near-releases of the "likes" mentioned in this thread!!!

Gene K

I am Happy to see More Nieuports! The main thing here though is We Really Have No Idea what else Edgar and his Team are working on  8)
RAGIII
Thanks for putting that out there, Amigo!  CSM is working on a lot more than they're telling us about.  Doing multiple Nieuport boxings will meet the demands of those asking for RFC and Russian aircraft as well as provide the capital for future projects.  Remember, this is a small company.  Hell, Edgar's wife is the order fulfillment department and she has a new born to take care of.  I think that giving us 2 new armored cars and 5 1/32 scale aircraft kits in a 1 year period under those circumstances is pretty amazing.
Cheers,
Bud

knowing this, and being a team player and all, i vow to collect the whole set. i'll need at least two more late XVIIs, and decals for Italians, too.

i think releasing all variants is GREAT, but (clearly) i'm a collect-the-whole-set type.

seeing this release pattern i'm hoping the single seater is a SPAD, and that it will mean eventually a SPAD S.XII is in the pipeline.

Offline janh

« Reply #82 on: August 28, 2019, 04:15:40 PM »
on Facebook a starstrutter in 1/32 is revealed as in development

Offline Mike Norris

• RAF Old and Bold
    • Mikes WW1 Aircraft Models
« Reply #83 on: August 28, 2019, 05:46:06 PM »
Nice to see so much going on at Copper State.
I like the 'subtle tease' on Facebook - very Wingnut Wings,

Mike

Retired - 27 years RAF service then 20 years Military Aerospace Technical Author/editor.

Offline coyotemagic

• "Here's to not buggering it up." -Winston Chuchill
    • My Models
« Reply #84 on: August 29, 2019, 04:41:24 AM »

Exactly what I was alluding to in my last post.  Couldn't give specifics since Edgar made me swear not to let the cat out of the bag, so there you have it.  A Starstrutter is on the way and you can bet it's gonna be spectacular. 
I'm sure that the WNW hint is for an Oeffag D.III.  More will be revealed at Telford.
Cheers,
Bud
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream in the dark recesses of the night awake in the day to find all was vanity. But the dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, and make it possible." -T. E. Lawrence

guitarlute101

« Reply #85 on: August 29, 2019, 05:08:37 AM »
I am hoping that CSM will release their Lohner in 1/48 or even better 1/32. Love that aircraft.

Mark

Offline Doug Mace

« Reply #86 on: August 29, 2019, 05:47:59 AM »

Exactly what I was alluding to in my last post.  Couldn't give specifics since Edgar made me swear not to let the cat out of the bag, so there you have it.  A Starstrutter is on the way and you can bet it's gonna be spectacular. 
I'm sure that the WNW hint is for an Oeffag D.III.  More will be revealed at Telford.
Cheers,
Bud
   I believe I shall hold out for a Berg D1, Bud, but an Oeffag D3 probably would have shorter odds....but ain't losing either way though, now are we.
"Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes"  -   Oscar Wilde

Online RAGIII

« Reply #87 on: August 29, 2019, 05:53:55 AM »

Cheers,
Bud

Although I had No Idea that this was in the works I had/have a feeling that Edgar was/is up to Much More than We know  8)
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline Jeff K

« Reply #88 on: August 29, 2019, 11:54:02 AM »

Cheers,
Bud

hope you're right about the first part (pretty sure you're right about the second).

Online andonio64

• There's no hurry
« Reply #89 on: August 29, 2019, 06:35:51 PM »
 1/48 scale
- Junkers J.I.
- Lohner/Macchi flying boats