Author Topic: New Wingnut Wings Release  (Read 3326 times)

Offline stefanbuss

Re: New Wingnut Wings Release
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2014, 03:11:12 AM »
Interesting to see that the decals are copyrighted as of 2013...

Stefan

Offline Jamo

• Wellington, NZ
    • My Smugmug album
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2014, 04:32:13 AM »
The development time for each model is at least two years in round numbers according to Richard A
Happy Modelling
James Fahey

Check out my massive photo collection here: https://jamesfahey.smugmug.com/

Offline Todd Holaday

« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2014, 05:00:16 AM »
Just ordered one.   :D

Offline ondra

« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2014, 05:22:07 AM »
I am also surprised by the release of HB W.12, WNW tactics are really hard to guess.

Regarding to the D.VII sold out topic: actually it is a very clever business strategy. If I were one of the people who thought the D.VII would be available for a long time and had not ordered - in the future I would definitely make sure not to miss any kit on my wishlist, means would not wait with the order.  ;)

Offline RAGIII

« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2014, 06:52:52 AM »
I am also surprised by the release of HB W.12, WNW tactics are really hard to guess.

Regarding to the D.VII sold out topic: actually it is a very clever business strategy. If I were one of the people who thought the D.VII would be available for a long time and had not ordered - in the future I would definitely make sure not to miss any kit on my wishlist, means would not wait with the order.  ;)

You are right about that. I am seriously thinking of ordering the SE5a,Salmson, and another DVII even though an order like that is not in my current budget 8)
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Online petrov27

« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2014, 07:09:37 AM »
Yeah, I still had planned one more of the DVII(Fok) purchases but I guess thats out the window now; like RAGIII I now will likely throw  an order to them soon to get a couple other kits that I am afraid might disappear soon (surprised the Brisfit and Junkers are still available - would think those and maybe the SE have to be getting low in stock?!)
-Patrick

Offline mgunns

« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2014, 10:16:20 AM »
(surprised the Brisfit and Junkers are still available - would think those and maybe the SE have to be getting low in stock?!)
Maybe that is why they were showing them in their "Featured Releases" Masthead.  They may be low in stocks.  Been awhile since those kits were on the Featured Releases page.
Mark

We few, we happy few.....

Offline miamiangler

« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2014, 12:39:16 PM »
Hey, Have not been building any thing in a long time but did order the W12 today . cooler looking then the w29

Offline ondra

« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2014, 05:01:42 PM »

You are right about that. I am seriously thinking of ordering the SE5a,Salmson, and another DVII even though an order like that is not in my current budget 8)
RAGIII

Exactly, Rick, you got the point. As Germans say, "knapp ist sexy", that means whenever you face a limited offer, the call to action is much stronger. ;)