Author Topic: Wingnuts free shipping to end in mid June  (Read 4185 times)

Offline Gerg

Re: Wingnuts free shipping to end in mid June
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2016, 02:30:59 PM »
This is great, can't wait to get the new kits really fast.....what could be better.  Best models in the world now delivered even faster, truly glorious!
I was impressed with how fast I received my orders before but what makes you think the process will be quicker?
“Never try to discourage thinking, for you are sure to succeed.”
― Bertrand Russell

Offline rhwinter

« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2016, 05:16:32 PM »
This is great, can't wait to get the new kits really fast.....what could be better.  Best models in the world now delivered even faster, truly glorious!

For me, living in Germany, shipping took four to six weeks (usually), eight weeks (sometimes), and once the model was even sent back to NZ  for some unknown reason! (But Wingnuts were so very kind to send it a second time - free shipping twice for that one, then!)

Offline Russell

« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2016, 08:16:14 PM »

Do you then start building the kits straight away or put them in the 'stash' for a while?

Regards
Russell

Online macsporran

« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2016, 11:47:04 PM »
Do you then start building the kits straight away or put them in the 'stash' for a while?
Russell

It's the same principal as we have here in the Scottish Highlands for deer, pheasant, grouse and haggis - you have to hang the game for a while to let the taste develop before consuming!
S

Offline RAGIII

« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2016, 01:37:01 AM »
It seems to me that WNW is going through great effort to make this as painless as possible to all of us. I have repeatedly noted that since I only buy Kits that I am interested in and intend to build, the change will not really have an effect on my 1 or 2 kit purchases made yearly. For those who have purchased every kit WNW produced will this make a difference? I think not because they obviously have relatively deep pockets to begin with  ;D
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline eclarson

« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2016, 02:27:03 AM »
Russell

It's the same principal as we have here in the Scottish Highlands for deer, pheasant, grouse and haggis - you have to hang the game for a while to let the taste develop before consuming!
S

LOL!  That is the best reply to such a question that I've ever seen.  :)

Eric

Offline zavod44

« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2016, 12:43:08 AM »
I was impressed with how fast I received my orders before but what makes you think the process will be quicker?

Normally things shipped from within North America arrive faster to my door outside Chicago than things shipped from the other side of the planet....

Offline zavod44

« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2016, 12:44:03 AM »

Regards
Russell

Depends on how stoked I am for the subject.....

Offline Gerg

« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2016, 12:55:29 PM »

Normally things shipped from within North America arrive faster to my door outside Chicago than things shipped from the other side of the planet....

I suppose. My first order was at my door 5 business days after it was shipped. I was impressed. The second was not much longer but they did wait to ship it for what seemed like 2 weeks.
“Never try to discourage thinking, for you are sure to succeed.”
― Bertrand Russell