Author Topic: Very proud moment for me  (Read 2754 times)

Offline nmroberto

Re: Very proud moment for me
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2014, 03:44:20 AM »
No surprise, this is without a doubt the best modeling forum of any kind I've found.  Tons of useful tips and information, and very friendly and helpful members. 
Robert

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2014, 04:35:48 AM »
I can only echo on what the others have said so far Des , Congrats !

One can really come here and have a relaxing experience where they feel they are at home . No matter what their skill set is , we all share and learn and grow as community  ;D

Terri
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2014, 06:40:45 PM »
Thanks very much to all those who have left very warm comments, you have all touched me deeply knowing that from very humble beginnings the site has evolved into one of the best and fastest growing WW1 aviation sites on the net, and this is all due to the outstanding member base. Thank you all for making my dream come true and for sharing your wonderful friendship amongst fellow WW1 aviation modelers, I have met some exceptional people through my website and forum and have formed life long friendships, may our little corner of the modeling world prosper.

Des.  A very happy and proud administrator.  :) :) :)
Late Founder of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline ondra

« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2014, 07:04:00 PM »
Hi Des,

I did not want to comment on this thread before as with my few posts I have only insignificant contribution to the success of your forum.

Just want to confirm your words, this is a great platform with very skilled members and I highly appreciate the friendly environment here.

So, to sum it up, great job, folks!

Cheers.

Ondra