Author Topic: WANTED Albatros DV/DVa  (Read 855 times)

Offline Pete Nottingham

• I chose the wrong week to stop sniffing glue
WANTED Albatros DV/DVa
« on: January 30, 2016, 10:28:08 PM »
Does anybody have a spare WnW Albatros DV or DVa in their stash that they no longer want I will gladly purchase it from you and also pay the postage any reasonable price considered.

Cheers

Pete.

Offline bobs_buckles

• Freedom isn't free.
    • Bobs Buckles
Re: WANTED Albatros DV/DVa
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2016, 01:17:02 AM »
Hi Pete,
 I've got a DV in the stash and I'm happy for you to take it off my hands for what I paid for it, which is £70. + whatever the postage is.
I hope this tickles your fancy  ;)

von B

https://www.bobsbuckles.co.uk/

Last Minute Man Of Faith

Offline Isitwindyyet

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 09:11:51 AM »
Sorry for the sticking my nose in here.  I don't want to take a sale away from Bob either, but aren't the Albatros Va and the Va (OAW), the same kits?  The only difference I can tell is they use optional parts and different decals?  Now the Albatros V has some different parts that are not included in the Va and VA (OAW), different ailerons control horns and fairings, which can easily be left off and holes filled.  There is a box behind the radiator that would need simple modification.  The only other difference I can tell is the workings of the far end of the flight stick, it is wedged way up under the dash and ammunition containers that it is likely never to been seen again, therefore it is optional if you change it or not.   So I you want a Va at a reasonable price, could you just not buy the Va(OAW) at regular price from WNW and pick up a set of extra from WNW. or any of the other great aftermarket decals available?  Bound to be cheaper.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 09:27:40 AM by Isitwindyyet »

Offline Pete Nottingham

• I chose the wrong week to stop sniffing glue
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2016, 07:45:59 PM »
Sorry for the sticking my nose in here.  I don't want to take a sale away from Bob either, but aren't the Albatros Va and the Va (OAW), the same kits?  The only difference I can tell is they use optional parts and different decals?  Now the Albatros V has some different parts that are not included in the Va and VA (OAW), different ailerons control horns and fairings, which can easily be left off and holes filled.  There is a box behind the radiator that would need simple modification.  The only other difference I can tell is the workings of the far end of the flight stick, it is wedged way up under the dash and ammunition containers that it is likely never to been seen again, therefore it is optional if you change it or not.   So I you want a Va at a reasonable price, could you just not buy the Va(OAW) at regular price from WNW and pick up a set of extra from WNW. or any of the other great aftermarket decals available?  Bound to be cheaper.

Thanks, but I checked it all out before I posted in the forum, but what you have to remember is in the UK we have to pay HMCE and Parcelforce VAT and handling charges.

Pete.

Offline bobs_buckles

• Freedom isn't free.
    • Bobs Buckles
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2016, 11:02:33 PM »
DV sold and delivered!  ;)

Thanks Pete

Von B

https://www.bobsbuckles.co.uk/

Last Minute Man Of Faith

Offline Pete Nottingham