Author Topic: Roland D.VI question  (Read 1848 times)

Offline jknaus

Roland D.VI question
« on: June 02, 2016, 12:33:52 AM »
Hi guys and girls. I have another question for you. Does anyone have a drawing or picture or link to the cockpit of a Roland D.VI a and b showing how the control lines are connected to the stick and rudder bar? I have looked through my meager resources and tried on line and am not having much luck. Thanks in advance.
James

Offline ALBATROS1234

Re: Roland D.VI question
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 03:16:36 AM »
There's a d .vi b in one of the museums I have seen interior pics not sure if it has exactly what you need .I will check when I get home.

Offline buzby

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2016, 10:00:31 PM »

Offline jknaus

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2016, 11:39:51 PM »
Thank you both. I bought some Aero magazines but they dont show an interior and its hard to find anything on the net. Guess I will have to guess at it.
Again thank you both for the help.
James

Offline Beto

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2016, 08:40:28 AM »
The Roland D.VI used the same control stick configuration as the Fokker D.VII, so probably the control lines were arranged the same way too. And the rudder bar is clearly visible in the VR panorama shown in the museum page, they are attached just inboard of the pedals. Just my 2¢

Offline jknaus

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2016, 09:29:41 AM »
The Roland D.VI used the same control stick configuration as the Fokker D.VII, so probably the control lines were arranged the same way too. And the rudder bar is clearly visible in the VR panorama shown in the museum page, they are attached just inboard of the pedals. Just my 2¢

Whenn I looked at work it didnt work well although the Mi 4 was pretty cool. Just checked again and I see it better now at home. I think I got this now. Thank you very much.
James

Offline ALBATROS1234

Offline jknaus

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2016, 12:08:08 PM »
Thank you very much. Now I'm annoyed at myself and embarrassed for overlooking info right in front of my face.I really appreciate the help.
James