The Coronavirus locked down theme build > The Coronavirus special theme build

Collateral Damage Part 1 - 2

(1/5) > >>

Alexis:
Still rather up set with my self over this I need to make the repairs on this one . This was one of the one which took flank ( flying remote ) . All parts have been found and for the most part clean breaks . The wing has been test fitted back in place and no putty on sanding needed , just a re-glue ! Landing gear will be a challenge ...mirco pins will be I'm thinking .....more to follow

Alexis:
 :(

Monty:
Good luck getting it together, Terri! But I'm sure you can do it! Marc.

RLWP:
I hate fixing finished models. I managed to drop my WNW Pup while moving it from one shelf to another

I still haven't got around to fixing it

Richard

Alexis:
Will try my best Marc , thanks  :)

I dislike it at as well Richard , really ticks me off when the cat keeps breaking them  >:(

Repairs are well under way . Starting off with the landing gear glueing the pieces back together wouldn't have the same strength under weight . So pins need to be added and for this I used steel wire for this . The right side only had one break and went together quickly . The left side not so much it was in three parts which needed two pins . Still have to fix the lower hub in place . The lower brake line is missing so a new one will be made using the steel wire which will add more strength . The one tire requires paint touch up and same with the hub . Tail wheel is fixed and will be pinned back in place once more of the repairs are made . Lower wing is glued back in place and rudder . Front left leading edge needs attention , but other that everything fitted excellent !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version