Author Topic: 2nd Anniversary  (Read 3572 times)

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
2nd Anniversary
« on: April 17, 2014, 09:14:19 AM »
HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY

Today (17th April) is the 2nd anniversary for the forum, it is hard to believe that the forum has been operating for two years already. Many thanks to all the members, without you guys the forum would not exist. Here's hoping that the forum continues to grow and that we have many many more years of happy modeling.

Des.

Administrator
Late Founder of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline rhallinger

Re: 2nd Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 09:20:21 AM »
CONGRATULATION DES!  This is most definitlely the place to be for WWI aircraft modeling. ;D  Many thanks to you for making it happen.  Very well done my friend!

Ceers & Huzzas,

Bob

Offline uncletony

• Aircraft In Pixels
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 10:03:07 AM »
Congratulations, best forum on the planet.

Offline coyotemagic

• "Here's to not buggering it up." -Winston Chuchill
    • My Models
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2014, 10:33:21 AM »
Congratulations, Des!  Seems like longer.  In a good way. 
Cheers,
Bud
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream in the dark recesses of the night awake in the day to find all was vanity. But the dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, and make it possible." -T. E. Lawrence

Offline Mark

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2014, 11:48:28 AM »
'Grats, Des! While I only found this forum a few months ago, it has been (and is) invaluable. Not a nicer, more knowledgeable bunch of guys anywhere  :)

Mark G.

Offline LindsayT

• "Somehow it didn't seem like war at all..."
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2014, 12:22:56 PM »
Incredible. Congrats, Des. What an interesting, truly global place you've created here. You should be very proud.

Lindsay

Offline Cimmerian

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2014, 04:21:07 PM »
Great job, Des. Happy to be a part of such a wonderful forum.
Regards, Ken

It's not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren't doing it.”

Offline IFF1418

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2014, 04:43:41 PM »
Hello Des,

Many congratulations on the second anniversary of your wonderful forum. You made it a nice place to be! And a place where one can learn a lot in a friendly atmosphere. For me it's an anniversary too. Today I am member since exactely one year. I would like to thank you especially Des and all those great friends I made and who helped me trough my very first builds.

Kind regards
Patrick

Offline IvotB

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2014, 05:46:01 PM »
Congratulations on the second anniversary. It's very promising: a 2 year old has just passed the stage of being a baby.

regards,
Ivo

Offline Andi Little

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2014, 06:20:57 PM »
Well congratulations and many happy returns on your second Anniversary/Birthday ........... out of curiosity I checked my profile and my first birthday here passed a short while ago too - my how time does fly.

One completion and my first WNW's underway - not an outstanding achievement but one that wouldn't exist at all if I hadn't tripped over this forum, how very fortuitous.

I think you have a very loyal membership, and one which thinks of you with much affection Des' - and long may that continue.

KBO ............. Andi.

Offline Nigel Jackson

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2014, 06:56:48 PM »
Congratulations Des! What a magnificent  achievement this wonderful forum has proved to be.

Thank you also to all those who have helped to make it such a friendly, informative and inspiring place to be.

Best wishes
Nigel

Offline Ian from Doncaster

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2014, 09:10:58 PM »
Congratulations to Des and all on the forum.  This is the place I come to first for modelling research, tips, and inspiration.

Offline Adam

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2014, 09:30:11 PM »
Congratulations Des. Thank you Des and the all people which build this friendly place..

Adam.

Offline Whiteknuckles

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2014, 09:55:01 PM »
Congratulations Des and indeed all fellow forum members :)
I echo what has been said above!!

Andrew
Eternal Apprentice

Online lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2014, 09:55:37 PM »
   This is my "Happy Place" due in no small measure to the atmosphere you've created and then fostered here, Des. A sharing, encouraging, and tremendously talented and knowledgeable membership completes the picture of a perfect venue to share and enjoy this hobby. Kudos and congratulations Des, and many more anniversaries to come! :)
Cheers,
Lance