WW1 Aircraft Modeling > Under Construction

1/48 Dragon Fokker D.VIII

<< < (5/5)

Ktrum7:
Gregory,

Decals are Techmod bought from Squadron. The settings on my camera are set to Vivid and the Saturation has been pushed to the max. I believe that's why the colors aren't truer. Also, the size of the original jpg was huge, I downsized it through a web image resizer. Not really happy with those results. Any suggestions so I don't push the file limit size?

uncletony:

--- Quote from: Ktrum7 on December 31, 2012, 03:15:14 AM ---Also, the size of the original jpg was huge, I downsized it through a web image resizer. Not really happy with those results. Any suggestions so I don't push the file limit size?

--- End quote ---

There are a million ways to do this. Depends a bit I suppose on what you are using for an image host. I settled on Photobucket because I like their mobile software better than Picasa or Fickr; your mileage may differ.  I am pretty happy with the conversion performed by the iPhoto > Photobucket plugin (Mac). Uploads and squishes in one step. Same goes for the Photobucket iPad app, which I use as well, depending on what I am doing at the moment... Somebody else may advise on what to use with other platforms...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version