Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Where to purchase your kits / Re: W.W.amc dh9 on sale this weekend
« Last post by macsporran on Today at 06:55:57 PM »
Yes, it's been on sale at a similar discounted price, (115 euros,) at MBK in Germany for some time.
MBK seem to have plenty in stock.
I reckon the DH9 is probably the least popular kit in the range, (although Prze and others have shown what a cracker the Greek one can be,) hence slow shifting.
Sandy

https://www.modellbau-koenig.de/en/Manufacturers/Wingnut-Wings
Very nice, and you're making me want to do one.....
Excellent preparation work, looking forward to seeing your progress on this.
That is almost unbelievable. Such precise modelling work, those wings look amazing. Great stuff!!
Under Construction / Re: Pegasus 1/72 Roland VIb
« Last post by NigelR on Today at 06:19:35 PM »
Good work, that's a very striking scheme.
More impressive engineering. It's fascinating to see how you do all this.
Thank you very much for the pictures Zac - that plane is so tiny! I have to clear the bench at some point and get started  :)
Many thanks for your nice comments, Nigel, Ben, Rick and Joachim! I am glad you find my MacGyver mode inspirative. :)

With the drawings almost finished, I started working on the fuselage. Whereas the front section will be vacuum formed, the rear section will be solid.

The shape looks ok so far, so in the next step I will fill the gaps in the moulds for the front part with milliput and in the rear part with styrene pieces.

Cheers

Ondra
Completed models / Re: AMC DH.9 Spetsai (1/32, Wingnut Wings)
« Last post by djuggie on Today at 01:57:54 PM »
Excellent work and I love the color scheme.  I really love unusual paint schemes.  Dresses up the model a great deal.  A beautiful model.

Dennis
Under Construction / Re: Pegasus 1/72 Roland VIb
« Last post by djuggie on Today at 01:52:27 PM »
May 26, 2024

Using the clear decal sheet I recently purchased, I sprayed some of it black and cut out the strips for the fuselage.  One thing about this clear decal sheet is from the time if hits the water to releasing from its backing is about 15 seconds.  It was then applied to match the photos as close as possible.  The entire fuselage decalling took about an hour..  The lower wing was attached and it now going to dry until at least tomorrow.
The machine guns were attached at this point as there will be no way to get them in after the top wing is attached.

Dennis

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10