Author Topic: 1:48 Stash Sale  (Read 4822 times)

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
1:48 Stash Sale
« on: October 20, 2012, 02:46:12 AM »
Hi Folks,
    Having settled into 1:32 Scale to cater to age related limitations in manual and optical dexterity in things "Modelling" I have decided to liquidate my 1:48 Scale "stash". I'm no expert on the value of older, OOP, or possibly rare kits (of which a dozen or so may fit this category) however will be open to reasonable offers rather then see this modest trove waste away in my storage room.
    I have approximately 50 Kits and a small number of OOP After Market Decals collected over the past twenty or so years "up for grabs". Rather then post a complete list I'll start with a few and, if interest is reasonable, expand it from there. All but a few kits are essentially untouched, still in their bags, and many still in shrink wrap.
    A short list includes:
Blue Max DH2, Pfalz DXII, and Vickers Gun Bus;

Half a dozen Special Hobby Kits including a Snipe and Phoenix DIII;

A similar number of the original Dragon Kits including 3 DRIs, a Fokker DVII, and Spad XIII "Stars and Stripes;

Flashback Limited Edition Fokker EIII, Naval Pup, and Morane Saulnier L with PE, Resin, and white metal;

Several Eduard Flying Circus Editions including a Fokker EIII with PE, white metal, and resin and an SSW DIII;

An original Aurora Fokker DVII and Alb DV;

and numerous later Eduard Profipack releases.

Some of these Kits were purchased from an estate sale; Im not sure if I paid too much or not, just that the opportunity was there and a second chance was unlikely. I also have some OOP Decal Sets, Eagle Strike Lozenge, Aeromaster and Superscale for various types, Alb DIII, Pfalz DIII/IIIa, and Fokker DVII for example.
   I would also consider trades for 1/32 Scale items.
   Anyone interested or offers/queries send me a PM or reply to this.
Cheers,
Lance

Offline xmald

Re: 1:48 Stash Sale
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2012, 03:53:55 PM »
i' ve sent you a prv. save ssw for me please!
Best regards
Filip

Offline sator

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 03:35:43 PM »
I,m looking for a set of 1/48 decals for Rickenbackers number 12 nieuport 28 hat and the ring sqd.   Sator

Offline Checkers67

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2012, 06:45:56 AM »
Interested in your Special Hobby Phonix D.III. I sent you a pvt. Msg.
Steve

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2012, 11:03:56 PM »
    Thought I'd refresh this as it appears that interest, high at first, was short lived. I sold/traded three Kits which is good however still have a shelf full of 1:48 Kits and some untouched PE and Decal Sets.
    Anyone interested send me a PM or reply here, not a "fire sale" yet but I'm hoping to clear some of the stash or convert them to some 1:32 stuff I can work with.

Cheers,
Lance

Offline ALBATROS1234

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2012, 04:15:03 PM »
i am interested in seeing exactly what you have. i could be interested in some eduard profipacks. perhaps the morane "L" and snipeperhaps the vickers gunbus.(kinda depends on prices too.wouldve wanted the phonix but i see thats gone. if you want either post here or pm me.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 04:16:49 PM by ALBATROS1234 »

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2013, 02:56:17 AM »
    I have only sold a bit of this "trove" so it's time to cut prices and make some room for the WNW Kits that keep mysteriously arriving in the mail! Here's the list of what I've got, I'm open to offers on any / all and most of these kits can be bought for $25 for the larger or OOP's or $15-20 for the rest.
    All 1:48 Scale, I'm now limited to 1:32 and need to find a good home or six for all this stuff. Send me a PM or reply here. Here's the List.........
Cheers,
Lance

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2013, 12:37:08 AM »
I still have most of this list underfoot  :( and it's time to bite the bullet; make me any reasonable offer(s) via PM or reply here and I'll break the bargain barrier. This is now the "Fire Sale" I mentioned earlier on and everything has to go. Location is Canada and I'm on Paypal.
Cheers,
Lance
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 02:53:05 AM by lcarroll »

Offline pepperman42

• Sergeant, my brown pants.......
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2013, 01:22:15 AM »
Are there any profipack DVII's in the mix?

Steve

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2013, 04:21:57 AM »
Are there any profipack DVII's in the mix?

Steve

Steve,
    Unfortunately not; there's 3 Profipaks on the list on 24 Feb entry above, F1 Camel, Albatross DII and Nieuport 11.
Cheers,
Lance
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 04:32:09 AM by lcarroll »

Offline pepperman42

• Sergeant, my brown pants.......
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2013, 12:10:32 AM »
Darn...Im trying to stick to 1/32 too but the DVII is simple enough for my old eyes. I had the Dragon at one point but the pe struts never thrilled me.

Steve

Offline ALBATROS1234

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2013, 08:51:45 AM »
is that eduard pfalz diii kit 8031? diii not diiia? if so i would like it.

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2013, 09:55:22 AM »
is that eduard pfalz diii kit 8031? diii not diiia? if so i would like it.

Alb.
   I just wrapped it up for shipping to someone less then an hour ago. I don't recall the Kit # but it's the yellow nose/green tail version Jasta 40 I believe? I only have the DIIIA in Degelow's black with Stag emblem. Check the list I posted in Feb (attachment) for a complete inventory. These are going below cost and then some!
   Sorry you missed it.........
Cheers,
Lance

Offline ALBATROS1234

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2013, 03:19:45 PM »
its o.k. lance i guess someone saw it b4 me and grabbed it up. not a huge deal justin i just saw lance had it on the posted list and it is one of the few things i dont have a model of a pfalz d.iii. got a bunch of diiia kits.you can let me know if you have a spare but  i can always get a roden 1/32 d.iii if i simply must get one. wishing i had seen lances a while back when i ordered the 3 other kits from him. oh well such is life. i just gave hannants $160 last week i got no buisness buying anymore plastic. still debateing on my next wnw order as well i know i want the dviif but cant decide on a second kit should i get the late snipe. should i get the se5a which i dont have or the junkers b4 they sell out. i wish they would post when they get sorta low so  it wouldnt be a shock one day when the last one gets sold.

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2013, 06:53:28 AM »
O.K. Folks, moving time is getting closer  and I'd really like to move this stash away as opposed to with me.............
It's Firesale time; I'll take any reasonable offers on any/all of these kits and acessories, all 1:48 Scale (No Scale for this old man!)
See the list posted 24 Feb. here. :(
Cheers,
Lance