WW1 Aircraft Modeling > Where to purchase your kits

Wingnut Wings (direct) sales are back!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Russell:

--- Quote from: lcarroll on May 12, 2017, 03:36:45 AM ---   This is great news, the LVG Decals are a "must" for me for the Duellist Kit LVG. By coincidence I spent my bench time yesterday looking for an After Market Oberursel Ur.II for the Mikr Mir Fokker E.V / D.VIII and only found the Vector one. I'm assuming the Le Rhone 9J from the Wingnut Wings Camel Kit would be a correct and better replacement for the Mikr Mir supplied one. Any informed advice on that issue would be welcome!
Cheers,
Lance

--- End quote ---

Copper State Models do an excellent resin Ur.II

Regards
Russell

RAGIII:

--- Quote from: petrov27 on May 12, 2017, 04:10:02 AM ---Yes I believe the WNW "LeRhone/Oberursel" sprue would be accurate for the EV/DVIII - comes with different front parts for each (part 1 is LeRhone, 2 is Oberursel)

I plan to snap a few of those up as soon as available for just this purpose....

--- End quote ---

I like the dual engine sprue. I was wondering what kit WNW has produced that used a URII ? Like others have said I will use it with the Mikro Mir EV and perhaps a Roden DR1.
RAGIII

lcarroll:

--- Quote from: Russell on May 12, 2017, 05:04:14 AM ---
--- Quote from: lcarroll on May 12, 2017, 03:36:45 AM ---   This is great news, the LVG Decals are a "must" for me for the Duellist Kit LVG. By coincidence I spent my bench time yesterday looking for an After Market Oberursel Ur.II for the Mikr Mir Fokker E.V / D.VIII and only found the Vector one. I'm assuming the Le Rhone 9J from the Wingnut Wings Camel Kit would be a correct and better replacement for the Mikr Mir supplied one. Any informed advice on that issue would be welcome!
Cheers,
Lance

--- End quote ---

Cooper State Models do an excellent resin Ur.II

Regards
Russell

--- End quote ---

Thank you Russell, I knew that before I forgot it!! Old minds work in strange ways, I'll be looking into that one for sure.
Cheers,
Lance

lcarroll:

"I like the dual engine sprue. I was wondering what kit WNW has produced that used a URII ? Like others have said I will use it with the Mikro Mir EV and perhaps a Roden DR1."
RAGIII

.........  or perhaps what Kit they might produce that would use a URII?! Now there's an interesting thought................ ??? ::)
Cheers,
Lance

mike in calif:
We can also get Albie decals again, but no DVII decals, so they remain elusive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version