WW1 Aircraft Modeling > Where to purchase your kits

Wingnut Wings (direct) sales are back!

(1/3) > >>

The Red Baron:
Looks like you can now order straight off their site again. Back to the good old days  8)

Also, ALL of the alternative DVII manufacturer sprues are available as accessories!

petrov27:
Very cool! Also see that the new LeRhone 9J/Oberursel UR2 and Gnome 9N sprues from the Camel kits will be available soon - will be useful for quite a few Roden subjects there for a little upgrade

Juan:
All great news.  Look also at the decal section as some of the kit decals are available again (especially the LVG).   ;D

lcarroll:
   This is great news, the LVG Decals are a "must" for me for the Duellist Kit LVG. By coincidence I spent my bench time yesterday looking for an After Market Oberursel Ur.II for the Mikr Mir Fokker E.V / D.VIII and only found the Vector one. I'm assuming the Le Rhone 9J from the Wingnut Wings Camel Kit would be a correct and better replacement for the Mikr Mir supplied one. Any informed advice on that issue would be welcome!
Cheers,
Lance

petrov27:
Yes I believe the WNW "LeRhone/Oberursel" sprue would be accurate for the EV/DVIII - comes with different front parts for each (part 1 is LeRhone, 2 is Oberursel)

I plan to snap a few of those up as soon as available for just this purpose....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version