The Coronavirus locked down theme build > The Coronavirus special theme build

Lockdown Build. MvR and Moritz, Werner Voss

<< < (2/6) > >>

fixman:
wath brand of figures kits are these  Rag ?

RAGIII:

--- Quote from: fixman on April 18, 2020, 03:27:19 AM ---wath brand of figures kits are these  Rag ?

--- End quote ---

Manfred and Moritz are Elan 13. Werner Voss is True Details/ Encore Models from their Voss Triplane kit. I replaced the gloved hands of Werner on this one as I thought it unlikely he would try buttoning up his helmet with the heavy gloves on!
RAGIII

Monty:
Great progress there, Rick! You are developing great skills are turning out some wonderful figures! Regards, Marc

gbrivio:
These figures are going to be excellent, Rick. Despite you say they are unfinished, they are beyond anything I can do with finishing and painting flesh and clothes.
Ciao
Giuseppe

RAGIII:
So, it has been a VERY LONG TIME since I thought about these figures! While waiting for the Oils to Dry on the SPADs I went back and worked on the base. I used a part of a Summer Mat and some static grass to use with Manfred and Moritz. I wanted to do a More Fall look so started painting and put in a few leaves. The figures are posed to show the general arrangement and still need to be finished!
RAGIII

PS: One can see the difference in the color of the grass by comparing to the photos in My original post!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version