Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Thanks to , Brad, Ondra, Dave, Przemo, Nigel, and Ben for the Kind comments! Rigging is underway and should be finished in a day or two. Then I will do touch up and some weathering with oils. I am happy with the progress so far.
RAGIII

Under Construction / Re: AMC DH.9 Spetsai (1/32, Wingnut Wings)
« Last post by RAGIII on Today at 11:58:44 AM »
Awesome!!!! Looks great with the Engine in place!!
RAGIII
Completed models / Re: Pegasus Collection-Allied
« Last post by Rip Van Winkle on Today at 11:45:24 AM »
  That is impressive!  Those kits are not easy to build.  Thanks for showing  us.
Completed models / Re: KP Sopwith Dolphin 1/72
« Last post by Rip Van Winkle on Today at 11:42:10 AM »
  Nicely done and thank you for the building tips.
What's New / Re: The Nieuports are Coming!! The Nieuports are Coming!!
« Last post by enathan on Today at 09:56:32 AM »
Warren, Modelimex in the Czech Republic is a good sourse for KP kits. It sometimes takes Petr some time to stock new kits but he is reliable, his prices are reasonable and the shipping costs from CZ are relatively cheap.
https://www.modelimex.com/
Looking forward to all of these.
Here is my contribution to the memory of David. Once again, blue skies my friend!

Under Construction / Re: AMC DH.9 Spetsai (1/32, Wingnut Wings)
« Last post by PrzemoL on Today at 09:28:48 AM »
Even more close...
Now just the engine connections, propeller, windshields and Scarff with Lewis are missing.

Your Introduction / Hello from former New Englander now in Gulf Coast FL
« Last post by Bowman on Today at 09:25:55 AM »
I have only done maybe 2 biplanes in my career starting in 1963 back in the great Bay State of Massachusetts. I am now retired but hoping to escape back home to MA. Hoping to pick up some tips on rigging, most of my modelling has been on early Cold War jets with a smathering of WWII fighters and a few NSACARs. Seems like a decent site!
What's New / Re: The Nieuports are Coming!! The Nieuports are Coming!!
« Last post by WD on Today at 08:53:18 AM »
I will have to find a good plastic pusher to source these.

Normally I'd rely on Hannants, but an order I placed with them at the end of March, shipped on 1 April, arrived at Customs in Chicago on 4 April, and was then promptly shipped to Manila, P.I. where they have languished since the 8th of April. Hannants said they'd get it sorted, but in the last three weeks they haven't.  :(

Between these and the Eduard Albatros D.III I'm going to be broke.

Warren
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10