Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Great choice. The Revell kit is indeed a lovely kit and doesn't need much work to produce a nice representation of the DrI. It is indeed tiny though!
The David Wilson Memorial Group Build 2024 / Re: 1/72 Roden Pfalz DIII
« Last post by NigelR on Today at 05:58:46 PM »
Very nice work on the interior. Personally I wouldn't worry about the prop unless you have a photo of the aircraft you are modelling and can prove what type of prop it had. They didn't stick to one type and they were also consumable items that would be changed. But if you want to do more tiny carving, don't let me stop you...... ;)
Completed models / Re: Eduard Fokker D.VIII
« Last post by macsporran on Today at 05:43:38 PM »
Nice one.
Good to see a green wing after all those purple and blue ones!
Sandy
Completed models / Re: Pegasus Collection-Allied
« Last post by macsporran on Today at 05:39:39 PM »
Fantastic collection, Dennis

I'm impressed you still have all these from the List days - my old 1/48 List builds have gone west long ago. Good to see some gems surviving.
Sandy
Paper and Card models / Re: Striking a Blow for Paper!
« Last post by Flamingo on Today at 05:15:04 PM »
Well deserved prize at the International Paper Modellers Society;D
Joachim
Completed models / Re: Fokker V23 (A first scratchbuilt)
« Last post by DaddyO on Today at 04:01:16 PM »
Just caught this one, Paul. What a great subject, well realised too.
Lovely work.
Sandy

Thanks Sandy. I think I enjoyed this one (mostly) and I'll certainly tackle something else in the future

Well done Paul, it looks like it came from a kit! These types appeal to me and every time I see one I feel the urge to build one grow.

Thanks Zac - Not much more work than polishing up an old kit really given most of the detail work needs to be done anyway and if you are anything like me you'll more often than not decide that the main parts need 'tweaking' a bit  ;D

Paul
The David Wilson Memorial Group Build 2024 / Re: 1/72 Roden Pfalz DIII
« Last post by DaddyO on Today at 03:57:50 PM »
Nicely done interior bits Paul. Just enough to be noticed after closing her up! The prop is stunning even if you save this one and do another!
RAGIII

Cheers RAGIII. They really don't take too long to knock up and look nice so I'll probably go for a new one . . .  ;)

I'm another Pfalz fan and I'm eagerly following along! I really like the extras you've added - having done a couple of these kits it's fascinating to see what can be done with them.

Hi Zac. Sit back and get plenty of food in because I'm not the quickest of builders  ;D
Completed models / Re: Pegasus Collection-Allied
« Last post by KiwiZac on Today at 02:29:46 PM »
What an amazing collection Dennis: each one is a gem and the whole collection a tribute to your skill and dedication. Bravo!
Under Construction / Re: Pegasus Jenny 1/72
« Last post by KiwiZac on Today at 02:01:31 PM »
Bravo Dennis, she's a little beauty! The rigging really makes it!

Also, I have a shelf full of forgotten Pegasus kits that are looking for new homes.  No where near collector prices.  Who knows, I may throw in a free Merlin kit.
That reminds me, I need to finalise some things with you!
The World of Scale Models / Re: Perhaps the Strangest Model Kit Ever...
« Last post by KiwiZac on Today at 01:59:28 PM »
After this thread was created I showed pics of the kit to my girlfriend and she was as confounded as the rest of us...but now I'm wondering if perhaps this is the kit to get me out of the modelling doldrums? Time to start saving my pennies...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10