Author Topic: Roden website and price reductions  (Read 822 times)

Offline Nigel Jackson

Roden website and price reductions
« on: November 02, 2015, 03:43:56 AM »
I'm not sure if this thread belongs here, but perhaps Des can decide.

I've just been doing a tour of various websites looking for things I might want to check out at Telford. It might be old news, so do forgive me if it is, but Roden seem to have redesigned their website making it much easier to navigate and every model, certainly in their WWI great catalogue and at each scale, has been reduced in price. While this often amounts to a small sum, it is, nonetheless very welcome. However, most striking of all are the changes to the price of their 1/72 Staakens. The old price is listed as $80 ; the new price as $58.

Best wishes
Nigel

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
Re: Roden website and price reductions
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2015, 06:43:40 AM »
Buying kits direct from Roden will save the modeler some money, the prices some model shops are asking for their kits here in Australia is ridiculous, $80 for a 1:32 Pfalz D.III for example. I have built every 1:32 scale WW1 aviation kit that Roden have produced and I purchased them all direct from the Roden website.

Des.
Late Founder of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

WarrenD

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2015, 09:54:34 AM »
That's good to know Des, I've never tried ordering from them before.

Thanks!

Warren

Offline Derrick

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2015, 01:24:47 PM »
I may have to order from them for the Spad VII, since the online store  I ordered from still has not completed my order made back in June. Fortunately I did not have to pay upfront for it.