Author Topic: 2 x On Topic books (SOLD) and 1x Off Topic Book for sale( New Lower Price)  (Read 773 times)

Offline RAGIII

I need to make some Cash so am selling the Following Hard Cover books. Prices are based on a quick Amazon Search and seem to be more than reasonable to Me. All are well Illustrated with photos.

1. Wings of Honor, Schiffer Publications. 460 pages. This book covers all Pilots, Observers and ground crew from the USAS in WW1. Excellent condition: $42.00 SOLD

2. The Lafayette Flying Corps. Schiffer Military History. 499 Pages. Contains background info on The Lafayette Flying Corps plus Bios on Every Pilot that served via the Flying corps. This is Not a History of the Lafayette Escadrille although those pilots are obviously included!:   Excellent Condition: $60.00 (SOLD)

3. Battle Over Britain. Aston Publications. A comprehensive account of the details and actions leading to and including the Battle of Britain and Night Blitz. Covers missions as flown by the British and Germans. Outstanding reference! 539 pages $32.00( New Price: $25.00)

Also nice to go with the New Kotare Spitfire Mk.1  8)

I will ship anywhere at actual cost. Payment via Pay Pal preferred. I will consider a small discount if anyone wants all 3! PM if interested.

RAGIII
« Last Edit: October 01, 2022, 06:26:25 AM by RAGIII »
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline Rob_Owens

Re: 2 x On Topic and 1x Off Topic Books for sale
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2022, 12:47:18 PM »
If you’re pricing books, don’t limit your search to Amazon. Google the ISBN and you’ll find (in most cases) prices from several sellers.
For example, AbeBooks has the Wings of Honor lowest price for less than $20, and the LFC for $43.89 each including shipping.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2022, 04:07:05 PM by Rob_Owens »

Offline RAGIII

Re: 2 x On Topic( SOLD) and 1x Off Topic Books for sale
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2022, 06:23:34 AM »
Thanks for the further pricing info Rob. I got an offer from a FB fiend at a reduced rate ( Due to your Assistance). So both of the WW 1 books have sold.
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline Rob_Owens

Glad it worked out or you!