Author Topic: HELLO FROM FRANCE  (Read 912 times)

Offline Le Criquet

• CRIQUET AERO
HELLO FROM FRANCE
« on: August 26, 2023, 04:10:42 PM »
Hello,
I've been making paper models for about fifteen years. I have designed about sixty models in my favourite scale of 1/66. My preference is for French aircraft from the early days until the 1930s.
However, I don't disdain other scales or assembling models designed by others, which is very instructive.
At the moment, I'm building Igualda's Nieuport 17 in 1/33 scale. The fact that some people have already assembled (with talent) models of this creator and my interest in aircraft of 1914/1918 prompted me to join you.
It will be a pleasure for me to share my assemblies with you while learning from yours.

Regards and sorry for my english

My web site: www.criquetaero.fr

SEMPER ALTUS SERATE FESSUS

Online Davos522

Re: HELLO FROM FRANCE
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2023, 06:02:00 AM »
Bonsoir, Criquet, and glad you could join the crew here at the Forum. I've found it to be a very friendly and helpful place since joining a couple of months ago, and I'm sure you'll feel right at home since practically everyone here is a fan of French aviation history. Looking forward to seeing your posts... and no need to apologize for your English, it's much better than my French!

A bientôt,

Dutch

Offline KiwiZac

• Global Moderator
    • My Linktree
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2023, 07:05:05 AM »
Bonjour LC and welcome! We have some dedicated and talented paper modellers here and it would be wonderful for you to add your work to theirs.
Zac in NZ

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2023, 01:29:56 AM »
Welcome to our very special and friendly group "Criquet"! Your interest in aircraft of the WWI era will be well served here and I look forward to your contributions to the Forum.
Cheers,
Lance

Offline Le Criquet

• CRIQUET AERO
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2023, 03:57:27 PM »
Thank you for your warm welcome. I almost didn't join you because paper models are in a section for children. Because of my age, I didn't consider it relevant. My curiosity led me to check it out anyway and I realised that there were some very interesting posts on a level equivalent to those about plastic models.
SEMPER ALTUS SERATE FESSUS

Offline KiwiZac

• Global Moderator
    • My Linktree
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2023, 04:48:09 PM »
Paper models are every bit as valid on our forum as plastic, resin, wood or any other medium you can think of. You are in good company!
Zac in NZ