Getting to know one another > Your Introduction

Greetings from South Carolina

(1/2) > >>

Pep111:
Hello to all. My name is Robert I am 69 years of age, been modeling since I was around ten years old, throughout the years it has been between building cars and planes. Over the years I became very interested in the two great wars. So naturally for the last twenty or so years my main focus has been on ww2 aircraft the first half and ww1 aircraft the later especially with the releases from Wingnut Wings. I am so grateful to be able to join this forum and to gain knowledge and wisdom from all the great modelers. I have 15 ww1  aircraft under my belt all in 1/32 scale, looking forward to Copper State's new releases

Davos522:
Hi Robert, greetings from the frigid wastes of New England. I have an aunt in Hilton Head who bailed out of this area fifteen years ago and who always asks what the temperature is up here… and then laughs when I tell her. Anyway, welcome to the best forum on the web, for my money. A more helpful and supportive bunch of folks you couldn’t ask for.

Dutch

KiwiZac:
Welcome Robert! Please feel free to share some of your past builds, and I'm excited to see your CSMs!

bobs_buckles:
Welcome Robert from another Robert.
Enjoy!

Bob the Rob  ;)

lcarroll:
   Welcome to the Forum Robert. Don't hesitate to share your Builds as Zac suggests, I know we all enjoy sharing our stuff and there's always inspiration and ideas exchanged as a result!
Cheers,
Lance

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version