Author Topic: Something Completely Different  (Read 1851 times)

Online lcarroll

• Administrator
Re: Something Completely Different
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2021, 11:02:54 AM »
   My thoughts exactly, it could probably water your eyes with a "Bat Turn" in record time ......... once!
   Beautiful modelling Stephen as always. A "pusher" in God's Own Scale, obscure and bizarre design, and complex construction beyond all logic ....... another winner from your work bench!   Well done and I'm looking forward to your next project.
Cheers,
Lance

Offline NinetythirdLiberator

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2021, 02:30:14 PM »
I my goodness, Stephen!  That is just amazing.  I absolutely love your work.  Well done!
Can't wait to see what's next.

Dan

Offline lone modeller

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2021, 05:17:28 AM »
Evening All,

Many thanks Ken, Will, Ian Lance and Dan for your very kind and supportive comments - I really appreciate them.

Yes Ken I do like the odd, unusual, little known, (unknown?), and downright curious. It makes scratch building all the more interesting.

I do have another oddity lined up for which I am still in the process of making drawings. It was an historically important machine but I knew nothing about it until relatively recently. More later when I open a new build log, but I promise that it will be in God's Own Scale.

Stephen.

Bughunter

« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2021, 05:24:28 AM »
Stephen, I looked again and again into this gallery and I was out of words ...
This is so damn great in all aspects of modeling! I like to second all what Lance said :)
It invited me to look into the type book and yes, I found it! What about the Oertz W 4 or W 8 as another project one day?

Cheers,
Frank

Offline lone modeller

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2021, 04:54:17 AM »
Thank you Frank: like the others you are too kind.

I have looked at the Oertz W4 and W8 too and they are both very elegant flying machines. To stop you twisting my arm, (it hurts!), I have added both to my list - but I will only build one of them at some time in the future.

Stephen.

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2021, 04:17:53 AM »
Stephen sweetie ,

Another lovely build leaves your bench of such a cool and far out design . With four main wings this must have been one hell of a beast to fly .

Your skills are improving Stephen and this is a reflection on your true self !

Alexis
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .

Offline gedmundson

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2021, 04:31:25 AM »
Absolutely stunning work, Stephen. And such a unique subject. Very impressive indeed.
Cheers,
Gary