Author Topic: Taurus: Timing gear with valves springs and lifters for Mercedes DIV Help!  (Read 1002 times)

Offline FarEast

Guys I want to purchase the complete timing gear with valves springs and lifters for Mercedes DIV 1:32 that they have for the Goth and I was wondering do I need to buy two sets (1 for each engine) or does it cover both engines?

Ready to pull the trigger just need to know how many to order.

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Offline FarEast

I set per engine.

That's official then...... right click, click BUY!

Many thanks The Red Baron

Offline Pgtaylorart

I can't believe the timing of this question, no pun intended. I just bought the same thing, but I thought I only needed one set to cover both engines. Now I need to order another set! At least I know now. :( :o

George

Offline FarEast

I can't believe the timing of this question, no pun intended. I just bought the same thing, but I thought I only needed one set to cover both engines. Now I need to order another set! At least I know now. :( :o

George

you nearly done with the DH.2 as well???

Will is be your next build?

Offline Pgtaylorart

No, I'm not almost finished with my DH.2, I'm about halfway there. I just ordered the new Bentley rotary and while I was there I picked up the Gotha parts. I like to get any after market parts when I buy a new kit just so I have them available. I don't want to start a kit in a year or two and discover that the AM parts I need are sold out. Just stocking up, I guess :)

George

Offline FarEast

That's how my mind works - always nice to have them just in case.