Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Welcome to the best forum on the web from the wilds of Western Mass, you'll be happy to know the snow finally melted up here a couple of weeks ago... looking forward to seeing your work!

Dutch

The World of Scale Models / Re: 1:32 Matchbox SS100 Jaguar
« Last post by Davos522 on Today at 01:54:22 PM »
Beautiful, Ian, this is top-notch modelling. The 3D stuff is just icing on the cake!

Dutch

Can't wait to see what you do with this kit, Lance. I've always wanted to try doing one of the night-fighter schemes, my son Curt and I were just talking about them last night...

All best,

Dutch
I'm certainly going to enjoy following along with this one... looking forward to seeing that color scheme on the model.

Dutch
Completed models / Re: KP Sopwith Dolphin 1/72
« Last post by Davos522 on Today at 01:41:20 PM »
Beautiful work, I think it looks just as good without the shark's mouth, and I wouldn't have guessed it was 1:72 if I hadn't read the title of the thread first!

Dutch
Thanks to , Brad, Ondra, Dave, Przemo, Nigel, and Ben for the Kind comments! Rigging is underway and should be finished in a day or two. Then I will do touch up and some weathering with oils. I am happy with the progress so far.
RAGIII

Under Construction / Re: AMC DH.9 Spetsai (1/32, Wingnut Wings)
« Last post by RAGIII on Today at 11:58:44 AM »
Awesome!!!! Looks great with the Engine in place!!
RAGIII
Completed models / Re: Pegasus Collection-Allied
« Last post by Rip Van Winkle on Today at 11:45:24 AM »
  That is impressive!  Those kits are not easy to build.  Thanks for showing  us.
Completed models / Re: KP Sopwith Dolphin 1/72
« Last post by Rip Van Winkle on Today at 11:42:10 AM »
  Nicely done and thank you for the building tips.
What's New / Re: The Nieuports are Coming!! The Nieuports are Coming!!
« Last post by enathan on Today at 09:56:32 AM »
Warren, Modelimex in the Czech Republic is a good sourse for KP kits. It sometimes takes Petr some time to stock new kits but he is reliable, his prices are reasonable and the shipping costs from CZ are relatively cheap.
https://www.modelimex.com/
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10