Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The David Wilson Memorial Group Build 2024 / Re: Albatross C.V/17
« Last post by macsporran on Today at 05:02:42 PM »
Like the others I am loving this old fashioned (in the best sense) scratchbuild using the folded scribed wing and heat moulded curves etc. Takes me right back. (I am mortified to find an old Scale Models magazine where I made an FE2b like this, wait for it, back in 1973!) Shome mishtake shurely!
Thank you for showing us that the old ways are still the good ways and I am loving your work. Can't wait to see some colour on this.
Sandy
Haven't checked in with this one for a while and, my, you've really been putting the work in here. Speedy build, but very nice.
Looks terrific.
Sandy
Wow! Now that looks great! The decals and markings really does make it come alive!  ;D
Wow, fantastic results! Most impressed by the speed of your build, mine isn't moving at all.
/Fredrik
Today I did the initial, white, portion of the personal markings. I also attached the landing gear assembly!
RAGIII

« Last post by RAGIII on Today at 11:12:20 AM »
I'm absolutely loving this project! It's tremendous fun to see all the 3D printed wizardry going on in the modeling world these days, but seeing the magic being worked with plastic card and strip and liquid cement here on the Forum really take me back to the days when I scoured the local hobby shops for those exotic (to my 12-year old self!) imported issues of the UK Scale Models with its articles by the aforementioned St Harry in the early 1970s.

Keep up the great work, can't wait to see the next installment.

Dutch

I certainly agree with Dutch! As for not doing things that won't be seen...I am all in!
RAGIII
« Last post by Davos522 on Today at 09:08:33 AM »
I'm absolutely loving this project! It's tremendous fun to see all the 3D printed wizardry going on in the modeling world these days, but seeing the magic being worked with plastic card and strip and liquid cement here on the Forum really take me back to the days when I scoured the local hobby shops for those exotic (to my 12-year old self!) imported issues of the UK Scale Models with its articles by the aforementioned St Harry in the early 1970s.

Keep up the great work, can't wait to see the next installment.

Dutch
Completed models / Re: Roden 1/32 Sopwith 1 1/2 Strutter
« Last post by Davos522 on Today at 08:51:40 AM »
Didn't think this one could get any better... but this kicks it up into the Exceptionally Exceptional category. Truly beautiful work, Nigel. And you gotta love Schrödinger's Toolbox...

Dutch
Completed models / Re: WNW Junker D.1
« Last post by Pep111 on Today at 08:40:00 AM »
Very nice job, something would be wrong if I did not have some sort of a disaster on every plane I build. Your Junker looks great!
Robert
Completed models / Re: 1/28 Revell Fokker DR1 Triplane
« Last post by Pep111 on Today at 08:34:30 AM »
Exceptional! Can't go wrong with black and white stripes.
Robert
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10