Author Topic: 1/32 WNW DH9a Roden Sop Tripe/Pheon fuselage TRADE ME TRADE ME TRADE ME  (Read 741 times)

Offline rtenyes

I have a very sad (emotionally that is) DH 9a who wants a better home.  It's completely unmolested and all there. 
I'd like to trade it for a similarly priced WNW.  In order of "wanted" more or less.
Roland CIIa late then early, DFW C V mid then late, Salmson French markings, FE 2b early.

I also have a Roden Sopwith Triplane w/Pheon replacement fuselage and little bits http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showtopic=32513  It too is unmolested and quite depressed. 
I'd like to trade for...  Not as sure as it's hard to put a $ amount on this one.  I am looking for the following though;
Amodel N.11, Special Hobby Morane N the English version, WNW Pfalz D.IIIa, WNW Fokker E IV, WNW Fokker E.II/E.III early, WNW Sopwith Pup RFC

I'd also be open to other combos or variations for the above.  Looking only for 1/32.  Or maybe 1/35 Meng Mark V with interior.  I'm in the US.  I pay to ship to you and you pay to ship to me!

If interested in either kit and you don't have what I mentioned, I have a very short attention span and may go for something else. 

Oh, that's shiny...

Offline sms1915

Re: 1/32 WNW DH9a Roden Sop Tripe/Pheon fuselage TRADE ME TRADE ME TRADE ME
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2016, 12:20:54 AM »
I have a Fokker E.IV lonely and feeling neglected.  Would you be interested in a trade for the Triplane set up?

Steve

Offline rtenyes

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2016, 04:34:28 AM »
Steve,
A cautiously optimistic Tripe is yours.  Please pm me your shipping info and I'll do the same. 

I now have a totally inconsolable Ninak binge eating chocolate in the basement. 

Please someone, anyone, be its knight in shining armor.

Offline Stonewall34

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2016, 07:50:37 AM »
I have a WNW Fe.2b early I would be willing to trade if you are willing.
Frank
"Stonewall34"
PM me if interested.

Offline rtenyes

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2016, 12:27:51 PM »
All gone and thank you!