Author Topic: WNW Gotha  (Read 1542 times)

Offline Kreston

WNW Gotha
« on: July 25, 2013, 01:05:49 PM »
I am adding these photos at the request of the builder, Dave Peschke.  He is from the Chicago area and still trying to figure out PhotoBucket.  Dave comments: "Right now I am painting the figures to go with the plane. I even built a wagon with some Historex horses to go with it.  The wing span is 28 inches. The fuselage is 19 inches long. It does take up a bit of room as well as a great deal of my spare time. I spent over three weeks rigging it, a little bit at a time."

I shall never forget my admiration for that German pilot, who single handed, fought seven of us for ten minutes. I saw him go into a fairly steep dive and so I continued to watch, and then saw the triplane hit the ground and disappear into a thousand fragments...James McCudden

Offline James

WNW Gotha
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 01:04:31 AM »
That is one beautiful Gotha.
Axes Grind and Maces Clash

Offline coyotemagic

• "Here's to not buggering it up." -Winston Chuchill
    • My Models
Re: WNW Gotha
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2013, 02:39:26 AM »
That is one beautiful Gotha.
I agree.  I look forward to seeing her posed with the figures.
Cheers,
Bud
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream in the dark recesses of the night awake in the day to find all was vanity. But the dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, and make it possible." -T. E. Lawrence