Author Topic: avis fokker evs on sale on ebay  (Read 898 times)

Offline ALBATROS1234

avis fokker evs on sale on ebay
« on: March 31, 2014, 05:18:13 PM »
$42 american plus $14 shipping so $56 total. i have dealt with the guy before. it takes like a month to get the package from the ukraine but it comes. just wanted to let my friends know as there are only 2 left in the "buy it now" category. i doubt ever seeing this price again as i thought they were pretty much gone.

Offline FokkerFodder

Re: avis fokker evs on sale on ebay
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 05:57:46 PM »
and then there were none..... ;)

Offline ALBATROS1234

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 04:10:55 PM »
i saw that what a trickster, it looked as though he only had 5, once those sold he posts 5 more. of course he does live in ukraine so maybe he came across a stash of them. only 1000 were produced and its been a few years since they have been readily available. it just surprised me that there was a lump of them for sale at any price let alone $56 shipped to my door. as i stated and so does he on the ebay page it takes a while to arrive. but i got my dh-5 so i trust him.

Offline Tom Cobbley

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2014, 05:10:26 AM »
After a bit of thought Ive just placed an order. Any bets on what the next WNW kit will be in two days time.

Offline ALBATROS1234

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2014, 09:46:34 AM »
got mine today, that was quick. last time i ordered from this guy it took 5 weeks. it took basically 2 weeks and 3 days. not bad. the package is different than my 1st one. the plastic is a different color, the instructions are printed in a different color ink and its packaged diferently. one small thing was omitted , the clear film gauges arent included which i wouldnt use anyway. these things leed me to believe that more kits were made. originally there was suppose to be a run of 1000, they have been oop for a few years then all of a sudden this guy in the ukraine where they were made has like 20 of them. it seems to me someone made some more kits.